Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 801
Last edited by a moderator:
Went into the Crawley store to preorder mine, was told that it's listed at £21.99 and it all has to be paid upfront. He even asked if I had preordered before, which I have, and that made no difference to the preorder deposit.
I do wish there was continuity through HMV on preorder policies.

Went into the Crawley store to preorder mine, was told that it's listed at £21.99 and it all has to be paid upfront. He even asked if I had preordered before, which I have, and that made no difference to the preorder deposit.

I've always had to pay full price upfront on preorders at my local store. :)

Had that ordered from amazon.ca for $120 so cheers! You just saved me enough money to pay for my UK steel! :thumbs:

Right On! I'm happy to hear that! Same thing happened to me with the Wolverine Claws - The Adamantium Collection. I bought it for $120. Then I noticed it dropped to $80 a couple days later. So I ordred another set at the Low Price and returned the High Price set. Saved $50 like that.

Looks pretty nice for £62 all in (inc import fees) to the UK...Ordered, thanks!

:scat: :scat: :scat:

----
Now I just need to get my hands on the Cerebro Set!

Reactions: Bagman99
ordered 3 copys, 2 for me one for HDN member , no deposit required because release date on their system shows 1/1/2015 atm. definitly will change .

Preordered at my local store (Darlington) and was told they have a policy for games of a deposit of £2 but no real policy for a film with (at the time I ordered) no release date on the system so I could pay £2 or the full £21.99..or whatever I wanted lol ...so I paid a fiver, a nice round number, there didnt seem much point paying £2 on my card as I didnt have any cash on me ;)

It is odd that each store seems to have its own policy

Reactions: D4vem88
Preordered at my local store (Darlington) and was told they have a policy for games of a deposit of £2 but no real policy for a film with (at the time I ordered) no release date on the system so I could pay £2 or the full £21.99..or whatever I wanted lol ...so I paid a fiver, a nice round number, there didnt seem much point paying £2 on my card as I didnt have any cash on me ;)

It is odd that each store seems to have its own policy

nice to know HMV are still so organised-we never used to take deposits at Canary Wharf-just used to pre-book for people and call them when the item arrived

Anyone pre-ordered in Belfast Store? Gave them a ring but they didnt sound sure it was on their system. Bit of a trek in for me so was hoping someone here might have ordered.

Merry Hill couldnt find it either its not listed under X Men its listed under Days of Future Past for some strange reason

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BluRaySteve
Anyone pre-ordered in Belfast Store? Gave them a ring but they didnt sound sure it was on their system. Bit of a trek in for me so was hoping someone here might have ordered.

I was in Belfast city centre today and no it's not on their system so unless there is a group buy I won't be getting my hands on this one....

Reactions: BluRaySteve
When they unveiled this train down at Euston a couple of months ago, they had Jackman and Macavoy show up, but I wasn't important enough to get through the barriers to grab a picture (or get my steels signed)