Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 805
Last edited by a moderator:
£5 deposit is reasonable IMO.
Also, those hating on this Sentinel artwork, remember lots of people were complaining about Hugh Jackman being on the front of every steelbook release. Be happy it's happening and it's something different :)

£5 deposit is reasonable IMO.
Also, those hating on this Sentinel artwork, remember lots of people were complaining about Hugh Jackman being on the front of every steelbook release. Be happy it's happening and it's something different :)

There still is Hugh Jackman on the front, they should replace it with "Sentinel" :D

I will wait and see what alternatives will come up, currently there's too much black for me.

I really like the cover. When I pre ordered, they asked if I have ordered before, said I have so I did not have to pay any deposit

Watched the film this evening! 9/10 almost as good as The Avengers and by far the best X-Men movie :scat:

This is a must have regardless of finish, although if other art is revealed elsewhere I will get them too! :scat:

Am I the only one that thought the Avengers was not that great because it was really cheesy compared to Cap 2?? As Cap 2 took more of a serious take to it.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Definitely interested but it's super early to make a decision considering the finish of the steel isn't known, plus this movie is bound to show up as a steel in other parts of the world. I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Reactions: Troll2Fan