Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 805
Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, I'm a little confused, I have basically said everything you have just said in that post.

In a nutshell, if this ended up not having a 3d disc, it would not mean you suddenly double dip- you would have to do that for the previous titles anyway.

Maybe we have our wires crossed.

This is the point I was making: You can't double dip for something that doesn't exist.

I dunno, maybe we do. I shouldn't even be on the internet, man. I'm supposed to be resting.

/sicknote

This is the point I was making: You can't double dip for something that doesn't exist.

I dunno, maybe we do. I shouldn't even be on the internet, man. I'm supposed to be resting.

/sicknote

I think we share the same opinion on this (like we do with most things on here)

Anyhow, rest up buddy. Beer helps :thumbs:

Reactions: CasuallyDressed
I have a 3d tv and I like collecting steelbooks but can't afford to double dip, so it would be good to get 3d disc included in the steel. think I may join the GB as by the time I have paid for petrol and parking to get to my nearest HMV then it puts the cost up. Wish HMV would get there online service going again.

Pre-ordered today in Kingston upon Thames. £5 deposit.

"We'll take the deposit off the final price, because for some reason it's listed on the system at £21.99" she said surprisingly. Rather than confirming the price myself, I decided to leave the store without her questioning my sanity... If only she knew how much I've spent on other steelbooks!

Just saw it and all I have to say it was amazing!! Favourite film so far this year and in my opinion is also better then Cap 2 making it the best marvel movie in my opinion!!

The ending was a good clean up for The Last Stand!! The time travel was great and quicksilver was beyond awesome loved his character!! Best X-men yet!!! Hugh Jackman great as always just lighting up those cigars!!

Definite buy for a steelbook!! Absolutely loved this movie going back next weekend to see it in 2d!! :)

Reactions: SeeWizZ
I liked the movie well enough, as much as the bookending bits of plot felt completely useless, and the plot kind of contrived (and that it's still just The Wolverine Show, but now with Mystique, because Jennifer Lawrence's name brings in bigcashdollaaaaahs). James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender have amazing chemistry, which is really what carries the film, as opposed to the kind of directionless plot (they have to do...something...which will stop...bad something...). I'm being so negative, but yeah, I do like the movie, as much as the complete retcon irritated me.

Reactions: Bagman99
An update of my visit yesterday: The staff were unsure if it was available to pre-order, but the guy put it through the till anyway. He did say he may contact if there was an issue with the order placement, sounds reassuring right?

If you get a pure reward card for £3 pounds you don't have to pay a pre-order fee(on any quantity). This might be useful for a Group Buyer ;)

Ed

right just got back from pre-ordering my copy, went to portsmouth commerical road store to find in the window 'everything must go closing down sale upto 70% off'
spoke with a member of staff appearently the landlord decided to raise the rent stupidily and as a result it's been decided to shut store down on 18th june with all the staff getting a bullet as a present, even though there is another hmv down at portsmouth gun wharf :angry:
that commerical road store has been there long as i've been alive and i'm 40 next year it's a real bloody shame and i really feel for the staff poor gits.

anyway went down to gun wharf to pre-order and told they would have to charge full amount as its dependent on supplier as to size of deposit and said in this case it would have to be full amount £21.99.
the gun wharf store is def not a patch on commerical road and this is what i'm going to be left with :tear: :tear: :tear:

it is a real shame.
also parking down gun wharf is £2.90 for 2 hours min :tear: when i need about 15-20mins tops :angry:

basil :thumbs:

rip hmv commercial road portsmouth
hmv-uk-ltd-portsmouth-10160970-large.jpg

Just placed a pre order @ my local hmv. No deposit required, just surname & phone number. Sale assistant seemed surprised I was placing a pre order. In Her words " You want to order one of them metal boxes, its not out until September " :joy:

Haha, I normally just get a funny look. :hilarious:

Am still getting emails from HMV.

http://www.hmvireland.co.uk/

I have noticed they sell steelbooks (if not a bit pricey) and now deliver but have no idea if they'll have the same stock as HMV UK. If the quantities are huge there may be plenty to go round.

For anyone who is stuck, it might be worth keeping an eye open. :thumbs:
There is also
Rep Of Ireland HMV Online Website
http://www.hmv.ie/

Prices in € Euros

Xtra-Vision Online Website
Same stock as Hmv.ie
http://www.xtra-vision.ie/

Prices in € Euros

The prices for Steelbooks are very high though compared to Amazon/Zavvi etc but its possible to pre-order by going into a Hmv Shop or Xtra-Vision/HMV Shop in Rep of Ireland before they show up on their Website

I did this for The Wolverine Steelbook cost me €39.99 EEK!

I will be able to get X-Men: Days of Future Past Steelbook from my Xtra-vision/Hmv Shop in Navan but I dread what the price is going to be

Last edited:
Reactions: CABBAGEFANCLUB
[/COLOR]
I have a 3d tv and I like collecting steelbooks but can't afford to double dip, so it would be good to get 3d disc included in the steel. think I may join the GB as by the time I have paid for petrol and parking to get to my nearest HMV then it puts the cost up. Wish HMV would get there online service going again.

Yeah it's 3D they say so on there website it says you can pre order the 3D steelbook in store.

Last edited: