USA
Yesasia.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to Yesasia?
A) http://www.yesasia.com

Q) Is the site in English?
A) Yes it is!

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to register and follow the very easy on screen instructions!

Q) Do they ship outside of Hong Kong?
A) Yes, they ship WORLDWIDE.

FREE international (Non tracked) shipping on orders over $39 - if under this amount it will cost around $7

Important - if you use the NON Tracked option and your item gets lost in the post it will NOT be replaced.

For Tracked post use EMS which will cost around $27

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Depends on quantity you order, see below: (Pics courtesy of SBC28)

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
yapackaging03.jpg

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Yes they are! They automatically class it as a 'Commercial Gift' with no value

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) From the horses mouth: "We guarantee that your credit card will not be billed until your order has been shipped out."

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit Card / Paypal / Check or Money Order

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Responsibly fast reply to emails, overall OK.

Cancellations: Log in >> My Account >> Click on your order number (make a note of the o/n) >> Select 'contact us regarding this order' from the dropdown box >> Submit >> fill in info >> Submit.

Important Note - "This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed."

Replacements: Send an email via their website HERE within 14 days of receiving the item, include your name, order number, and reason for return.

Keep in mind that if the item is out of stock, discontinued, and is not available for exchange, your order will be cancelled and will be refunded.

Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days, same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
My T2 Korea despatched on June 27th (my first order from YA) How long roughly will it take to arrive? I just chose the standard free shipping option.

Cheers.

My T2 Korea despatched on June 27th (my first order from YA) How long roughly will it take to arrive? I just chose the standard free shipping option.

Cheers.

I am sorry to say BluSteel, but it can take up to 5 weeks !!! :hilarious:

My last order from them took that long to arrive..:box:

Reactions: palartoo
For the first time, received 2 damaged Steelbooks. Emailed them about returns / replacement. Fingers crossed.:(

Sorry to hear about that. From what it sounds like, they are pretty good when it comes to replacing your item bearing in mind they still carry stock oif it. So you should be fine. :)

Reactions: lgans316
does anyone know how much it is to return a item to YA from the uk?? I think its out of order they even ask you to send it back all the way from the uk considering its damaged it just seems pointless to me.

Been waiting for hansel and gretel fro around 32 days as per normal shipping , seem to be going around in circles emailing them information regarding the order .. what are they like for refunds ? going to stick with jsdvd all the way now ..

Someone gets the Hansel and Gretel KOR AND TW already?

Nope. It was dispatched so long ago I don't even want it anymore.

Seriously this is the last time I order from YA, I only ordered this time because I had store credit to use. The waiting times are unacceptable, for something to take a month to arrive in this day and age is just ridiculous.

Heres a little info for people who are actual waiting for her order.
My 2 Steels (Hansel&Gretel TW/KOR) were shipped at 20.6 and 21.6! Standard Shipping.
Both arrived today, no customs, value $6 ;)

No "hard" package, more like a big envelope, but enough bubblewrap :) Perfect condition!

wojk4jyq.jpg

xd6yrwoi.jpg

So it's taken a few days shy of a month to reach you. The waiting times are getting longer which I didn't think could be possible.

I wouldn't order from YA again due to other reasons than delivery time but last time my steels took about two weeks to arrive, that's not too bad

actually I think it was more like 3 weeks lol so not that great

Last edited:
Ya Are a complete and utter joke !! last time i use them , had a lost order on hansel and gretal after about 10 emails and 1 phone call , get a re-shipment email saying ready to be shipped i asked for EMS shipping which they have done but going to charge me $21.00 get an email this morning saying ready to be shipped on the 16th August ..

Can anyone help with there shoddy customer service ?

Rant over :(

Only standard shipping is free with them, EMS is expensive.

5 weeks seems to be the new 4 weeks for YA, still no sign of a steelbook sent over a month ago.