Young Frankenstein (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi / MCM Expo Comic Con Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Steelbook collectors should definitely stop by our stall (1361) at MCM Expo Comic Con... We'll be selling an Ultra Limited run of the Young Frankenstein #Steelbook with this electrifying artwork. Only 1000 copies! Good ol' Igor, we're glad he made the back cover.

Any unsold copies should be available online within a few days of event.
Via Zavvi Facebook page
Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < (Sold out)!

10697414_10152317061050146_2605977833952145561_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's still showing as not available for you, clear your cookies or use a different browser.

No matter how many times I tried refreshing it made no difference, as soon as I cleared my cookies, hey presto - says buy now instead.

Got mine. Plus 2 more for friends of mine who had to work. Does some ninja want to do a count and see how many copies we all snagged total?

I wonder you know, if people will just get standard versions, with no mention of comic-con, or they really have 000's of these. Nothing would surprise me with this.

They probably have at least 900 to shift lol

This never ceases to amaze me: At first everybody is pissed off that it doesn't go live at 2 pm sharp, but like 5 minutes past. Then they are all super excited that they got one, THEN they are pissed off again because it is still live 20 minutes later and already supect that there are 900+ copies available. I'm not a big fan of zavvi myself, but give them a break will you...

Reactions: MrBMT and steel888