Upcoming Z Nation (Season 4) [SYFY]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11707683_911038522267825_7935256980527823338_n.png

Z Nation starts three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world’s last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind’s survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America.

Z Nation comes from The Asylum, the production house behind Sharknado and Sharknado 2.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: x3ntaur
@wyatt03

Took a while for me to warm to Zombieland I don't do comedy at all half of it is over my head . 3rd watch through and it was BRILLIANT .

The Dawn Of The Dead remake loved how they moved wnen they first turned so fast and terrifying . Wish the pace they moved at would have been the same through the whole thing . Like WWZ those walking Dead where fast .

Another thing that bugged me with Walking Dead , when the Director needs them to the Zombies can climb through a window to munch on a human . When its inconvenient they stand unable to move past the flipping windowsill :banghead: .

Wheres the fear in that surround yourself with windowsills to keep the undead at bay :facepalm: .

Z Nation from the traylors lookes :drool: [emoji38] :hilarious: .
That the problem with TWD the Zom's are convinient! But it just doesn't seem like Zombie TV show. It seems like they contractually have to show zombies, but almost prefer not too. One week they'll have some really good zoms on screen and the next week, they'll have none. It just show they are very inconsistent! Z nation is super funny and has loads of zombies and some great zombie kills. Im sure you'll love it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
So i got the Bluray from Amazon FR A Few days ago its a digipack cool artwork i just Finished Season 1 i loved it, its an awesome show, Can't until Season 2 is on, Murphy , Doc and 10K are my favourite, good show its no Walking Dead but still good though. Thanks @Scary Hair

Started watching this a couple of weeks ago after my Virgin box picked it as a suggestion for me, not bad and enjoying so far :)

Reactions: luke98
Watched the first episode of S4 last night. Plenty left to explain unanswered from the end of S3!