Upcoming Z Nation (Season 4) [SYFY]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11707683_911038522267825_7935256980527823338_n.png

Z Nation starts three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world’s last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind’s survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America.

Z Nation comes from The Asylum, the production house behind Sharknado and Sharknado 2.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: x3ntaur
Oki-doki! Well, lets just say its not The Walking Dead. Its Assylum & Syfy, so dont get your hopes up to high. Its a real poor cheap version of The Walking Dead, but without everything. Its a diet-low calorie-non fat-no carb-chocolate cake....without any chocolate! :)

After watching the first episode you dont really get to know the characters so you loose some "feel" for it. The basic problem for me is that I cant decide if it is trying to be good or trying to be bad. On the plus side you get zombies all different kind and shapes and there is a lot (!) of zombie kills, real graphic ones.

Nah, watch some episodes of The Walking Dead or World War Z instead....its a zillion times better!

Hay @ wyatt03 you into this stuff to ? .

Walking dead has got better wish half of series 2 ALL Series 3 and half Series 4 could be missed from the disk relises .

Have to say looking forward to this and the fact a second series could be entertaining :) in agood way .

Hay @ wyatt03 you into this stuff to ? .

Walking dead has got better wish half of series 2 ALL Series 3 and half Series 4 could be missed from the disk relises .

Have to say looking forward to this and the fact a second series could be entertaining :) in agood way .
I love zombies, I would so want to live in a Romero zombie Apocalypse, not a World War Z one though [emoji6] (too fast)!! What would de stress better than smashing in zoms everyday [emoji4]

I really love Z nation it fun and every week is different also it has tons of Z'ds in it. by comparison The walking dead is getting so dull. I prefer my zombie show to have...........well more zombies in it and they should cull half of the cast especially some of the boring and annoying original cast IMO

I love zombies, I would so want to live in a Romero zombie Apocalypse, not a World War Z one though [emoji6] (too fast)!! What would de stress better than smashing in zoms everyday [emoji4]

I really love Z nation it fun and every week is different also it has tons of Z'ds in it. by comparison The walking dead is getting so dull. I prefer my zombie show to have...........well more zombies in it and they should cull half of the cast especially some of the boring and annoying original cast IMO

OHHH Evan MORE EXCITED NOW . I do LOVE WWZ as it was still enough Zombiefied for me still accessable for our kids . IT WAS SO cleaver they childabeasts and hubby never moved . It made a nice change that we could all watch my type of movie together .

Day of The Dead is my all time favourite of the more grapic style .

Walking Dead got SO Coronation Street with Zombies . Shane , LorI and Andrea drove me crazy so pointess and wet blanket . Governer was underused and too nice . Then the Level charitures the ones who have humanity Dale and Tyreese thay kill the ones who are rational GGGGRRRRR. HOPEING Morgan is going to mix it up .

Put the box to record as well NO WAY am I missing this .

OHHH Evan MORE EXCITED NOW . I do LOVE WWZ as it was still enough Zombiefied for me still accessable for our kids . IT WAS SO cleaver they childabeasts and hubby never moved . It made a nice change that we could all watch my type of movie together .

Day of The Dead is my all time favourite of the more grapic style .

Walking Dead got SO Coronation Street with Zombies . Shane , LorI and Andrea drove me crazy so pointess and wet blanket . Governer was underused and too nice . Then the Level charitures the ones who have humanity Dale and Tyreese thay kill the ones who are rational GGGGRRRRR. HOPEING Morgan is going to mix it up .

Put the box to record as well NO WAY am I missing this .
Totally agree!

My favourite Zombie fims is a joint first place. Zombieland and Dawn of the Dead remake!

@wyatt03

Took a while for me to warm to Zombieland I don't do comedy at all half of it is over my head . 3rd watch through and it was BRILLIANT .

The Dawn Of The Dead remake loved how they moved wnen they first turned so fast and terrifying . Wish the pace they moved at would have been the same through the whole thing . Like WWZ those walking Dead where fast .

Another thing that bugged me with Walking Dead , when the Director needs them to the Zombies can climb through a window to munch on a human . When its inconvenient they stand unable to move past the flipping windowsill :banghead: .

Wheres the fear in that surround yourself with windowsills to keep the undead at bay :facepalm: .

Z Nation from the traylors lookes :drool: :LOL: :hilarious: .