Zavvi Zbox # 6 [Animation]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Bit of exclusive news for our Comic fans!

In this month's 'Animation' Zbox, there is an exclusive ZBOX exclusive variant #1 Uncle Scrooge Comic. IDW are bringing back Disney Comics throughout the year!

http://www.idwpublishing.com/monthly-disney-comics-back-idw/

The item is only available in Zavvi's Exclusive 'Animation' Zbox.

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox.li...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

Live 18:00 pm GMT Friday 3/27

animation.jpg

Attachments

• ani.jpg
    ani.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,423
Last edited:
The best tshirt was the one in ten undead box that was the best thing out of all the boxes, the rest of the stuff in the animation box was literally junk :(

Agreed - that T-shirt in the Undead box was amazing. The artist also did the amazing covers for the Zavvi: Wicker Man and Fifth Element Steelbooks.

Animation box - not very great to be honest. I'm in for Marvel - hard to resist and it got me the early Age of Ultron steelbook order on return from the midnight showing - but it probably will be my last.

Are we able to return this box of crap for a refund? Seriously disappointed with this ZBOX! There was me thinking animation meant all things Disney with Zavvi's steelbook links. Most if junk I would end up binning and to top that off the Pop figure advertised in the magazine isn't even the one I was given! I've got an odd monster from the film which I wont use either! #letdown #robbed

Reactions: Flash
Are we able to return this box of crap for a refund? Seriously disappointed with this ZBOX! There was me thinking animation meant all things Disney with Zavvi's steelbook links. Most if junk I would end up binning and to top that off the Pop figure advertised in the magazine isn't even the one I was given! I've got an odd monster from the film which I wont use either! #letdown #robbed

Did you not get Hiro?

This[emoji651]️

I also got the Fred Pop which is rubbish. I am going to email them in relation to this box. There is nowhere near £35 worth of kit.

you don't get a POP or a t-shirt every month with lootcrate. After 6 months of getting nothing but junk other than one POP figure and 3 T-shirts. I cancelled it.

Yep. They sucked me in with the exclusive comics and Groot but it's been downhill since then. Once my subscription finishes in August I will let it die unless they up their game.

I hope they have different Pops in there. I have that one already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker
Yep. They sucked me in with the exclusive comics and Groot but it's been downhill since then. Once my subscription finishes in August I will let it die unless they up their game.

I hope they have different Pops in there. I have that one already.

They don't seem to give different ones. In the magazine it shows a picture of hiro so actually slightly odd people got Fred instead

The pop was fine it was the other absolute junk inside, had that just had a tshirt I don't think we would have been so upset but wihout you'll be lucky if the box was worth £15 no matter £35, surely that's false advertising.

Reactions: Ricker
I love it when they send you a little piece of candy and count that as one of the items

I know and it was the saddest smallest thing that you can get for like 5p :(

Bar the pop i was stunned that was all that was inside the box :(

Did you not get Hiro?

No, like I said I got the monster one - Fred. Wouldn't have minded so much if it was Hiro as I could have placed it next to my steelbook when it arrives but Fred is too random for my liking. I've emailed to complain anyway, I mentioned how I considered the rest junk too. Had to be blunt for a change as that box was insulting to loyal Zavvi customers.

Reactions: Flash
I got a Wall-E pop. Much better in my opinion. Still not the best box out there. I'm partial to My Geeky Goodies lately.

Edit: Just realized mine is missing the Thundercats card. The Marvel Box is most likely my last. I actually didn't mind not getting the Hiro Pop as I had him through Disney Movie Rewards and I didn't have Wall-E yet, but the sparse box plus missing items just doesn't justify the import cost. Plus the first box I got (Undead) had some candy they spilled in shipping.

Last edited:
I got a Wall-E pop. Much better in my opinion. Still not the best box out there. I'm partial to My Geeky Goodies lately.

Edit: Just realized mine is missing the Thundercats card. The Marvel Box is most likely my last. I actually didn't mind not getting the Hiro Pop as I had him through Disney Movie Rewards and I didn't have Wall-E yet, but the sparse box plus missing items just doesn't justify the import cost. Plus the first box I got (Undead) had some candy they spilled in shipping.
You can get Pop Vinyls through DMR? I can't see any on their site...

Yes. They tend to go fast. Maybe it's a USA only thing? I see R2D2 right now but I've gotten the 6" Beymax, Hiro and Fred from Big Hero 5. Also the Hulk, Loki, Starlord and Rocket Racoon from them.
Ah, my bad... I didn't realise you were in the US. The UK DMR site is pretty crap... I struggle to spend my points a lot of the time. (n)

Well Zavvi finally replied to my message and I am still seriously disgusted with their response!

Thank you for getting in touch about your Zbox.

I am really sorry that you are unhappy with the Zbox.

This is a blind purchase and we do not guarantee which items will be sent out to you.

The Vinyl figure may change depending on the stock of the items.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi.

My main issue here is the magazine that was inside the box advertised the Hiro pop fugure nothing else! Secondly it is still in stock on the site! A total pack of lies!