San Pedro, CA
Release date: May 31st, 2010
Buy Link: Amazon DE

ZombielandStGER.jpg

zombieland1.jpg

zombielandinside.jpg

zombielandinside1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombieland Blu-ray Steelbook (Limited Edition)

I am fairly new to steelbook collecting i have 10 so far,anyway i just pre-ordered Zombieland steelbook from amazon germany,i was wondering what experience has anyone had ordering steels from amazon germany.

Do they get mailed to you in good condition do they get charged with duty coming into canada,its a long wait cause the movies release is may 31 so i wont get it till june sometime.

Also one more question i just bought Harry Potter and the half blood price on ironpack .whats the difference between steelbook and ironpack i don't see any myself looks like just a different name.

I want to get the other 5 harry potter releases on steelbook but will have to do some research finding them i guess cause i think only germany released them.
Please leave me lots of replys for my questions

Also are the Germany steelbook releases of harry potter region free so i can play them,my player is a Panasonic DMP-BD80PC-K is this a region free player

Thanks Alot

Last edited by a moderator:
I am fairly new to steelbook collecting i have 10 so far,anyway i just pre-ordered Zombieland steelbook from amazon germany,i was wondering what experience has anyone had ordering steels from amazon germany.

Do they get mailed to you in good condition do they get charged with duty coming into canada,its a long wait cause the movies release is may 31 so i wont get it till june sometime.

Also one more question i just bought Harry Potter and the half blood price on ironpack .whats the difference between steelbook and ironpack i don't see any myself looks like just a different name.

I want to get the other 5 harry potter releases on steelbook but will have to do some research finding them i guess cause i think only germany released them.
Please leave me lots of replys for my questions

Also are the Germany steelbook releases of harry potter region free so i can play them,my player is a Panasonic DMP-BD80PC-K is this a region free player

Thanks Alot

I bought a couple of steelbook from Amazon.de and as a heads up, they packing can be bad at times. I've received a couple of them damaged, but their customer service is top notch! they replaced every damaged steelbook and told me to keep the damaged copy as well as the replacement at no extra charge.

There is a 14 euro shipping charge, but it's a flat rate. What does that mean? that you can put 100 items in your cart and only get charged one shipping fee. So if you plan on getting something from them make sure you buy a couple of items in one shopping cart it saves you money.

The ironpaks and steelbooks are a bit different. Ironpaks are somewhat taller, and the spine is slightly different than that of a steelbook. Let me fetch you a picture in a few minutes.

Currently the Harry Potters are available from Amazon.de and I am not sure about the region coding. Maybe some of the other SB collectors might know.

:welcome:
Hope you stick around!

Here's the comparison shots! *photos courtesy of Tilallr1*

Iron1.jpg

Iron2.jpg

Iron3.jpg

Iron4.jpg

Iron5.jpg

Last edited:
+1

It will be worth your while to pick up some of the cheap SteelBooks for 15 euros on amazon.de right now too. There are several to choose from, you can even try to find someone else in your local area to group buy your SteelBooks for and get really cheap shipping.

I learned the hard way when i bought Hangover by itself and pretty much paid $57 for it due to the shipping charges.

Currently my amazon.de cart has 12 SteelBooks..4 of which are duplicates for trades and i'm only paying just over 1 euro each for shipping. :scat:

Don't be fooled by IronPack, it is an imitation of SteelBook..nothing more, and being priced the same as new release SteelBooks i fail to see why someone would buy them over importing a SteelBook version..but thats just my opinion.