Release date: May 31st, 2010
Buy Link: Amazon DE

ZombielandStGER.jpg

zombieland1.jpg

zombielandinside.jpg

zombielandinside1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
===== QUOTE Horhay ====

Copies are expected to ship on June 4th, at least according to Amazon's order status.

===== /QUOTE ====

Nice! Are the moonwalker steels shipping with it?

Yes, according to the order status! :) I'll keep you guys posted if anything changes.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Hey

Im from the UK and I can help here, I have already pre-ordered it for myself who ever wants it let me know and I will sort out a price?

Zah

Thanks for your offer, but we already had group buy going. Maybe for purchases? Thanks again mate.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Mine turned up today :)

img1311s.jpg

img1312n.jpg

img1309yd.jpg

img1310c.jpg

I'm very happy with it :D

Am I allowed to add images btw? As I've taken images of all my steelbooks from these angles :)
If so... where can I put them :)

(iPhone pics btw.. taken at night hence the terrible quality.. I've touched em up a bit)

Wow!! nice looking steel! now I can't wait for mine to show up!

you can add pictures if you want. Which steels do you have pictures of? Maybe I can direct you to the right thread.

I was having second thoughts about getting into the group buy but this steel looks stunning. The inside is beautiful.

Wow!! nice looking steel! now I can't wait for mine to show up!

you can add pictures if you want. Which steels do you have pictures of? Maybe I can direct you to the right thread.

I've got 10 in total.. all of them UK Steelbooks.

Avatar, Band of Brothers (Tin), District 9, Minority Report, Reservoir Dogs (Gas Can), Star Trek XI, Terminator Salvation, 2012, Wanted and Zombieland :)

I've got 10 in total.. all of them UK Steelbooks.

Avatar, Band of Brothers (Tin), District 9, Minority Report, Reservoir Dogs (Gas Can), Star Trek XI, Terminator Salvation, 2012, Wanted and Zombieland :)

Where did you buy Zombieland at?

Hehe, yeah, completely OT-did you see that Mila Kunis is in Black Swan?;) If I got this wrong, I feel really dumb, ha!

Hehe, yeah, completely OT-did you see that Mila Kunis is in Black Swan?;) If I got this wrong, I feel really dumb, ha!

Mila is in Black Swan - but I'm trying to draw the connection here - you don't think Mila is in Zombieland...do you? :ohno: