San Pedro, CA
Release date: May 31st, 2010
Buy Link: Amazon DE

ZombielandStGER.jpg

zombieland1.jpg

zombielandinside.jpg

zombielandinside1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe this only one got one steel, nice though, we need some limited(ness)

I have an extra copy of this, one with a verrrry small tiny ding ... when I quit being lazy I'll put it up in the trading area.

Hey Andy, do you open all your steels.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

hahah Steve. No - only some of them.

Ya, I think he is one of those types, oh, and he like Iron Packls as well :rolleyes:

:D

Cheers
CrashKelly

Look what happened - competition created a very nice alternative product...and instead of "banning" it from my to-buy-list, I embraced it...and I'm pretty happy with the results. Ironpacks...you complete....oh, wait, that's a steelbook.

Let me start over. Ironpacks...you are a nice 2nd choice. :oohyeah:

But recently I have kept numerous steelbooks sealed - I used to open them all in the beginning. Now I just open some. :D

hahah Steve. No - only some of them.

Look what happened - competition created a very nice alternative product...and instead of "banning" it from my to-buy-list, I embraced it...and I'm pretty happy with the results. Ironpacks...you complete....oh, wait, that's a steelbook.

Let me start over. Ironpacks...you are a nice 2nd choice. :oohyeah:

But recently I have kept numerous steelbooks sealed - I used to open them all in the beginning. Now I just open some. :D

Amazingly enough, I agree with you EEK!

:D

I was actually pleasantly surprised when I unwrapped my PoP IP on Friday night. The art work looks great and it feels pretty solid.

My 2 complaints are:
- The spine steel needs some work as the metal edges are not nicely finished
- PoP was a 3 disc release with the digital copy adhered to the back, I can deal with that, but the inside came with one of those flip back and forth holders to hold the second disc. I understand they want to put promo material on the one side, but that flipper thing is a PITA and is unnecessary.

Other than that it was good, and I will buy, and open, more of them ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

I've got one to sell, its still sealed but it has a very tiny ding. I took pics of it, I just need to post the pics on my trade thread although its hard to take a pic of it as its tiny. Point being, I have another one so I'm getting rid of this one cheap. $30 shipped USA, $35 shipped anywhere else.

finally i got one of these, i got it from amazon usa for 52.00 usa shipped and brand new; i have been looking for this one since forever yeah, yeah, yeah,:oohyeah:

Congrats!!!

It's a very unique looking steelbook and a must own for any collector!!