San Pedro, CA
Release date: May 31st, 2010
Buy Link: Amazon DE

ZombielandStGER.jpg

zombieland1.jpg

zombielandinside.jpg

zombielandinside1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this steelbook sealed somewhere, got it on preorder but never got around opening it hehe, great looking steelbook with no printed logo and nice inner art and the film is amaaaazing :scat:

Being a clean German steelbook in high demand, how has this not yet received a re-release? Is it because this is from Sony and not Warner Bros?

Last edited:
Being a clean German steelbook in high demand, how has this not yet received a re-release? Is it because this is not from Sony and not Warner Bros?

It is a sony release mate.

It is a Sony release.

They are not in the habit of re-releasing steelbooks with the only exception of Underworld Trilogy (I think that's the only one).

Warner has definitely done that (in other countries besides Germany) across multiple releases and so has Paramount in Germany.

received mine today and its a pretty awesome steelbook. Love the movie too. One of my fave zombie movies for sure.

Nice find! This is definitely one of the rare ones to get with a hefty price tag. Best zombie flick imo with 28 Days Later right behind it.

Nice find! This is definitely one of the rare ones to get with a hefty price tag. Best zombie flick imo with 28 Days Later right behind it.

agreed. 28 days and 28 weeks were both awesome flicks... love the night-vision scene in 28 weeks later with rose byrne and the two kids... so intense! Resident Evil movies were all pretty awesome too when it comes to zombie/post apocalyptic movies.

The last few weeks, almost every day a Zombieland now popups. :) This one is very popular right now. :) Same goes Public Enemies Futureshop steelbook.

Out of sudden, everyone now wants Public Enemies.