San Pedro, CA
Release date: May 31st, 2010
Buy Link: Amazon DE

ZombielandStGER.jpg

zombieland1.jpg

zombielandinside.jpg

zombielandinside1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fariz-Ebay, a German friend who can help you with third party sellers on Amazon.de (many don't ship outside of EU), or trading forum at this point.

Reactions: fariz
this has been one of those elusive titles for me that i can't seem to get a mint copy of.i've bought this maybe 8 or 9 times with no luck of getting a mint copy.i open all of my steels and this is one of those that if you open a sealed copy,there's a more than 50% chance you will find an imperfection easily.so if you have one sealed,don't open it.you will be very devastated EEK!

BTW,im still looking :(

this has been one of those elusive titles for me that i can't seem to get a mint copy of.i've bought this maybe 8 or 9 times with no luck of getting a mint copy.i open all of my steels and this is one of those that if you open a sealed copy,there's a more than 50% chance you will find an imperfection easily.so if you have one sealed,don't open it.you will be very devastated EEK!

lucky me, got some and opened one and it was minty fresh (and still is:D):oohyeah:

If you bought this 8 or 9 times, why didn't you try to make one perfectly mint steelbook with 2 damaged copies. I mean you could take an undamaged front cover with a mint back cover and then have a perfect Zombieland :scat:. Personnaly, I have a damaged Zombieland to sell .. the front cover and spine are in perfect shape, I still have the paper insert that comes with it, but the back has few dents :rolleyes: ... and should be replaced ;).