Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 565
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,579
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
Ha, that turned out great! :hilarious:

Again, man, it was great meeting you! Tridon vs. Bloodsnake007... a match two years in the making. It was like Hulk vs. Andre all over again. :p
@tridon F**K YEAH!!!!!!! :woot: :notworthy: Same here Ken, getting to finally meet you was the highlight of this trip! :notworthy: :thumbs:

Kenzilla vs. Frankong! EPIC! :hilarious:
KvsF.jpg
I fu**ing love this hilarious and awesome pic! :rofl: Thanks @PunkNinja :D

Ok guys, just heard from @Wreck who is recovering from Mondo Con mayhem. There are about 120 or so left that he could count. We will not know what that last bit is (beyond 120), until he is able to unpack the van tomorrow.

We know how excited people are to get the last bit of these amazing exclusives, so we will still start the pre-order at 1pm ET today, as planned. If there are still some left once he drives home and falls out of the van completely ninjafied, we will update you guys. Thanks everyone for understanding the logistics with this one!

#bestcommunityever #ninjaspirit

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Ok guys, just heard from @Wreck who is recovering from Mondo Con mayhem. There are about 120 or so left that he could count. We will not know what that last bit is (beyond 120), until he is able to unpack the van tomorrow.

We know how excited people are to get the last bit of these amazing exclusives, so we will still start the pre-order at 1pm ET today, as planned. If there are still some left once he drives home and falls out of the van completely ninjafied, we will update you guys. Thanks everyone for understanding the logistics with this one!

Awesome news DB! :woot: Is there going to be a limit of 1x per person in order for as many Ninja's who want this to stand more of a chance or not? Thanks!

I didn't think he worked hard enough this weekend, so I had him get up at 4am to drive me to the airport. :p

NINJAS!!! There was 400 or so of these at the beginning of MondoCon and now there's only around 120. That means that @Wreck and I took a LOT of SteelBook newbies and impressed them enough to bring Zombieland home with them. (I can't even tell you how many times I heard a SteelBook called a "tin DVD" this past weekend) It also means there may be some new members popping in here soon, so let's welcome them with open arms when and if they get here. Sound good?

Best of luck, everyone! :thumbs:

I didn't think he worked hard enough this weekend, so I had him get up at 4am to drive me to the airport. :p

NINJAS!!! There was 400 or so of these at the beginning of MondoCon and now there's only around 120. That means that @Wreck and I took a LOT of SteelBook newbies and impressed them enough to bring Zombieland home with them. (I can't even tell you how many times I heard a SteelBook called a "tin DVD" this past weekend) It also means there may be some new members popping in here soon, so let's welcome them with open arms when and if they get here. Sound good?

Best of luck, everyone! :thumbs:

When you mentioned steelbook to them did anyone ask how many pages or who's the author? Lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007