Purchase link: Standard edition
Price: 24.99 Standard
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4000 Standard
Finish: Mixed Gloss and Satin

Some of the features of the standard Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook™ series #001
•A loving treatment of the art created by Martin Ansin with extra details by the artist himself
•Disc art created specifically for this SteelBook release. Featuring an exact replica of the watch from the movie with rich colour tones
•The timelines are separated by detailed gloss and satin combined complex metallic layering
•Highly detailed metallic effect
•Each piece has been personally designed by Mondo and SteelBook from the front cover to the discs
•Packaged in a translucent sleeve with Mondo X SteelBook branding

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Exclusive HDN Preview Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Might wanna try it again and find the love cuz he's doing the next two Star Wars films...(after JJ's)!!

Why? Lot's of good directors make bad films. Looper stinks! whether he does a good job on Star Wars bears no relation to what I think of Looper, and certainly won't change my opinion of it. :)

Looper?!?
Easy pass then... TWO Mondo releases for the same film is pointless and excessive, whether the are released in different countries or not.

I really really really wish it would have been one of the other two movies, but I think that the Martin Ansin Looper art will make a pretty sweet-looking steelbook.

I'm a little dissapointed to see it's Looper. I like the film and the artwork could be good. My main dissapointment is that its going to be region locked again.:(

Reactions: psychoscot
I'm a little dissapointed to see it's Looper. I like the film and the artwork could be good. My main dissapointment is that its going to be region locked again.:(

Yeah must admit I only bought Drive for the art as I can't play it. Unless they do some Marvel/DC "Warner" or possibly Star Wars releases I can't see me buying many and won't be buying anymore region locked ones not matter how good the art. Got too many Asian steels on order to start buying discs I can't play, plus I thought looper was pretty rubbish to be honest, certainly not worthy of being 001 regardless of the art quality, but hey thats only my opinion. :ugh::ugh:

Reactions: Sigill
Personally, I'm a big fan of Looper and am hoping that this is THE definitive Looper steelbook to have (even if its certainly not the first one). Haven't been disappointed yet by what the packages they've put together for #000 and #002 so here's hoping #001 is another winner

I understand why some people are disappointed though! Still love that FS is doing these Mondo steels and will keep supporting them so hopefully they keep making more and get to some of my dream choices (Avengers! Jurassic Park! ahhh too many to list!)