• Tron (FNAC France)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Scarface(Worldwide)

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Fast Five 5(Netherlands)

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Pulp Fiction(UK)

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • 'Reel Heroes' Steelbook Collection (Media Markt)

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Jurassic Park Trilogy (Media Markt)

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • X-Men First Class (France)

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Captain America (Worldwide)

Votes: 29 15.9%
  • ***** Slap

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Transformers 3

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Planet of the Apes France

Votes: 9 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Voting ends 1/16/2012

***Nominations now complete (there's a 25 max choices limit in the poll***

Thank you all for suggesting Steelbooks for the voting list for 2011!

Hi Everyone,

Urbeen's comment in the Lion King thread gave me the idea to start our own yearly voting poll at hidefninja.com. We've had 'Favorite Steelbooks of xxxx year', but hopefully this annual thread will give everyone a chance to jump in on all Steels released, in any given year, and pick their 'Best of the Best'.

I'll add some "hot" choices that have been mentioned this year to get us started, and keep any slots, for which we don't have titles yet, 'open'.

1) Chime in with your 'nominations'-I'll add them if they get multiple nods-25 slots for nominations are available.

2) You can then vote for multiple Movie Steelbooks-(See Video Game Steelbook area for VG poll)

3) In submitting nominations, please choose your 'overall favorites' of any Movie Steelbook released(regardless of size, paint finish, etc etc) in 2011.

4) You can check results anytime, buy looking at 'poll results'; final results posted before the end of the year.

5) Feel free to use our 'Upcoming Steelbook Releases' thread for a 'recap'

6) Voting will continue through 1/15/2012 to allow any Steelbooks released by 12/31/2011 to arrive, and be considered.

Have fun! :scat:

DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Separate polls for Video Game Steelbook and Digibook fans added in respective forums. These 3 categories have a growing following, and now each set of collectors can share individual picks for those, too. Enjoy!

The Matrix Steelbook is just BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool:

the Thor Steelbook was so SEXY that I was forced to buy it even though I didn't like the movie! LOL :boobies:

and Sucker Punch (Comic Con) is AMAZING! even though it's a G1 :(

and lastly The Lion King (Asia) ROCKS! :scat:

Matrix added. Remember to vote in the poll in the thread, to be sure your favorites get a vote in the actual poll. Keep 'em coming!

Reactions: DJ IXS
Matrix added. Remember to vote in the poll in the thread, to be sure your favorites get a vote in the actual poll. Keep 'em coming!

feel free to call me a noob, but i voted already and i want to change/add to my vote... is that possible?

I will call to fill in the 25 nominations and the vote in order to have equal chances, there is 2.5 months of releases scheduled.

I still don't like the G1-ness of the Comic Con Sucker Punch, SO I'd go Thor. The Cap'n America also looks pretty nice, but it's not out yet

i like the fye (not sure which other countries as well) Harry Potter Deathly Halllows with him over dumbledores grave holding the elder wand

Inglourious Basterds SteelBook 2nd edition Canada is what I like the most.
Apocalypse Now is another one.

What about inglorious bastards from Canada. The embossed one.

I really think the 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1' from either USA(FYE), UK, or Germany is pretty sweet. :scat: The 'Inglorious Basterds' cover from Canada is awesome. :cool: And we can't leave out either the UK or German versions of 'Fast and Furious 5.' :oohyeah:

The Matrix
Fast Five (Germany)
Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (Japan) - I dont actually own this one but that art is so cool on a Steelbook! (and it was a good movie)

so far...the number one is THOR. It was a close call also with SUCKER PUNCH from Germany and the one from Canada...of course there's two and a half more months and a lot more steels to come...

I love the German Sucker Punch, really regret not getting it before they went out of stock, hoping for another re-stock with more copies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.