300 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September - October 2019 (TBC)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice steel but the film has not aged well at all

Badly acted (has some stand out moments and fights) but the picture quality has always bothered me too and it looks very fake fake in places (as in I know it’s kind of supposed to but some graphics are pony like the rhinos in black panther)

Bare in mind I loved this film once apon a time and watched it religiously so it’s hard for me to say it. But the picture has always bothered me. However this and gamer were butlers only decent films. He seriously went downhill after

Badly acted (has some stand out moments and fights) but the picture quality has always bothered me too and it looks very fake fake in places (as in I know it’s kind of supposed to but some graphics are pony like the rhinos in black panther)

Bare in mind I loved this film once apon a time and watched it religiously so it’s hard for me to say it. But the picture has always bothered me. However this and gamer were butlers only decent films. He seriously went downhill after

Agree. Even Gerard Butler's abs are fake lol.

Mildly interested.....not the biggest fan of the movie but do need to give to another go

Status
Not open for further replies.