300 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September - October 2019 (TBC)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Keeping an eye on this for sure! :watch:

I actually just rewatched this for the first time in years the other week, and had forgotten how great it was... I decided to have a go at my own premium edition concept straight after watching it, and funnily enough I had almost the exact same art for the steel as what HDZ have used (front is slightly different). Not quite finished mine yet anyway, and not sure if I'll bother now tbh.

Very much looking forward to seeing how this turns out anyway. :D

You would prefer lentis to be loose?
I don't prefer it as such.
But
Loose lentis are not the end of the world.
It actually gives you the option of displaying the full slip if you prefer that artwork.
Personally I usually convert the loose lenti into a lenticular magnet and affix it to the steelbook.
So in a way the loose lenti edition has a lot of versatility.

You would prefer lentis to be loose?
i prefer a lenti and a full slip release.
dont need two or three lenti slips like hdzeta always did.
they should make one of them with a loose lenti.
like StifflersDad says, it gives you the option to display the full slip if you prefer this.
the accountant is the best example ( solid loose lenti with a great full slip finsh).

Badly acted (has some stand out moments and fights) but the picture quality has always bothered me too and it looks very fake fake in places (as in I know it’s kind of supposed to but some graphics are pony like the rhinos in black panther)

Bare in mind I loved this film once apon a time and watched it religiously so it’s hard for me to say it. But the picture has always bothered me. However this and gamer were butlers only decent films. He seriously went downhill after
Maybe 4k fixes that for you.

P.S. Watch Den of Thieves.
Butler's actually surprisingly good in Ralph Fiennes' Shakepeare adaptation, Coriolanus. :thumbs: holds his own against a number of heavyweights. :wow:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.