300: Rise Of An Empire (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN is proud to bring you this exclusive news:

The Entertainment Store have worked hard with the studio to bring you exclusive steelbook artwork seen nowhere else in the world.

Artwork and finish details:

• World Exclusive Artwork (WEA)
• Zero finish
• Limited to 4,000 copies
• Contains 3D and 2D Blu-Ray discs
• Region Free discs

Release date: 29th September 2014
Pre-orders will go live on Friday 8th August.
Link: 300: Rise of an Empire
Price: £24.99
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus < click name to join

In the meantime, their full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/the-e...arch/Steelbook/?l-id=gb_product_inshop_search

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.com and eBay Marketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

WEA front cover

300 wea es.jpeg

300 es back.jpg
300 es inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
I much prefer this artwork to the wwa version. The 3D printed on is a shame though. At least the spine doesn't have it after the title this time.

Received it today and my smile quickly faded when I opened it up and inspected it.
It has really dull finish and a tiny thin scratch going right across the middle that you can only make out when the light shines on it.
Lacklustre releases like this are why I hardly buy any steelbooks nowadays.

Sorry guys, I was actually looking at pictures of the standard release when I posted. That said, I think a couple of others made the same mistake.

Received it today and my smile quickly faded when I opened it up and inspected it.
It has really dull finish and a tiny thin scratch going right across the middle that you can only make out when the light shines on it.
Lacklustre releases like this are why I hardly buy any steelbooks nowadays.

Mine also has that same scratch in the middle.

I would have maybe gone for this if it didn't have that massive 3D plastered on the front....:wtf:
My eyes are just drawn straight to it. :watch:
Do like the finish though! The colours look quit rich and saturated....

Money saved!

I would have maybe gone for this if it didn't have that massive 3D plastered on the front....:wtf:
My eyes are just drawn straight to it. :watch:

Money saved! :facepalm:
Yeah it sucks!

But at least they didn't put a huge one on the spine like Pacific Rim/Gravity, so in that way at least it looks good on the shelf and matches the premium collection spine :thumbs:

Well it looks like all of them have the scratch then. Sorry I don't care how thin it is or if you only see it in certain lights, it's still there and at these prices I expect a non scratched copy like other steelbooks I have received that have cost much less.

You can't see it, but the scratch goes all the way across.

Attachments

• 20140927_101951.jpg
    20140927_101951.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 113
Mine just arrived. I gotta said it looks very nice, not dull at all :confused: Only thing I'm not too happy about is the very fine scratches it has going across the middle. Apart from that though, this is a very nice steelbook :)

Will take some pictures soon :thumbs: