Notes:

attachment.php

Other pics:

Attachments

• Moon-DE.jpg
    Moon-DE.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 533
Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the Moon with Sam Rockwell? If so, I need it! Even though it looks like sh*t on the picture. The artwork could be for the movie, but the other ones are much older, so I'm not sure.

Don't like the art if that's what they're using. Still waiting UK :movie:

surely its not the moon we all want, that cover has nothing to to with the movie, it doesnt make sense, plus its a little out of place with the other movies pictured

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

actually after zooming in it does look like the name at the top could say Duncan Jones

On the facebook page they say these are just first product samples, so there is hope they change it. But I'm not very confident.

Pretty sure it is the Moon we all want, as there's no other movie called just "Moon"

And every poster has a picture of Sam in that position, though usually his legs aren't spread as wide.

The image shows three different shadows all coming from him, could be representative of the actual plot.

But with alll the other posters and art, thats what they came up with?

Reactions: Kuzco
It's like one of those name the movie apps. Pretty recognizable but will take a second or two to sink in. It is Moon! :D
I like it. Hope it comes cheap.

surely its not the moon we all want, that cover has nothing to to with the movie, it doesnt make sense, plus its a little out of place with the other movies pictured

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

actually after zooming in it does look like the name at the top could say Duncan Jones

the art makes sense. It's not particularly good art, imo, but if you've seen the movie, you'll know why the art makes sense.

the art makes sense. It's not particularly good art, imo, but if you've seen the movie, you'll know why the art makes sense.

ive seen and love the movie, i get the shadows an all it just the colourful artwork doesnt fit the movie at all, its a film set in the future. the design makes it look like its an 80's film starring dan ackroyd

This was an amazing thought provoking scifi movie but I doubt I will feel like watching it again having already known the plot. I have stopped buying steels of movies that won't get repeat viewing. Just my personal view.