Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for lateral thinking. Ultimately this is the best edition of Ant Man till date.

Well there isn't really much else is there apart from the Nova and WWA local releases :rofl:

Apart from the Blufans Thor 2 and CA TWS (owned by Kimchi's Thor 2 and Kimchi/Nova for CA TWS releases, and Iron Man we can ignore, cruddy release to say the least) Blufans have produced the best Marvel steels and WEA most importantly.

Good job Blufans, just wish they don't take years the moment they tease us to releasing their marvels.

@cooey I've just had my lenti delivered and it looks great, thanks. I take it the full slip will follow in a separate delivery? I only ask, as I normally get both together in the same delivery and I'm just a bit concerned about that. Thanks.

Should be in the same delivery I assume to cut down on shipping costs from Blufans although it doesn't matter for us as we paid single shipped titles each.
@Lester can you take a few snaps? Looking forward to this for the last 6 weeks.

Nope, they are all sent separately. As stated earlier in the thread the lenticular shipped a few days earlier than the rest of them so they are all coming separately.

Does that make business sense? Nope. Do I care? Nope, it didn't effect our GB prices ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
UK ninjas already receiving theirs, awesome news and quick too

I'm off today so that would of been a lovely surprise but maybe tomorrow

@cooey, policing the streets or working the streets ay? ;)
Nah I'm joking, thank you for your efforts and helping us. Will pay the AOU soon too (before deadline)

Also didn't realise you was a copper! Explains how stern you can be (at times :happy:)

(Just realised this is prob the only time I can call a policeman a prostitue and get away with it lol)

UK ninjas already receiving theirs, awesome news and quick too

I'm off today so that would of been a lovely surprise but maybe tomorrow

@cooey, policing the streets or working the streets ay? ;)
Nah I'm joking, thank you for your efforts and helping us. Will pay the AOU soon too (before deadline)

Also didn't realise you was a copper! Explains how stern you can be (at times :happy:)

(Just realised this is prob the only time I can call a policeman a prostitue and get away with it lol)

No comment :D ;)

You been watching too much of the Bill :rofl:

Can't beat it,

Reg will always be one of UKs crime dramas greatest characters :rofl:

That and I love it when you see someone who's hugely famous nowadays trying their hardest back in the day as a ute drug dealer

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Just received my Lenti today:cool:
tumblr_njxvjdkxG51qzk2apo3_500.gif

It's not the title off-centered, but the whole image shifted to the left. See the difference between the promo image and one by @nico
LentiComparison.jpg

Wish not that much shifted of course, but not an ocd type of a collector myself and the Lenti's got a great depth n all...
tumblr_ltbaztk86F1r2xa0to1_500.gif
;)