Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be in the same delivery I assume to cut down on shipping costs from Blufans although it doesn't matter for us as we paid single shipped titles each.
@Lester can you take a few snaps? Looking forward to this for the last 6 weeks.
Nope, they are all sent separately. As stated earlier in the thread the lenticular shipped a few days earlier than the rest of them so they are all coming separately.

Does that make business sense? Nope. Do I care? Nope, it didn't effect our GB prices ;)
Thanks. I just wasn't sure and got a bit worried that I wasn't getting the full slip as well. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Just took delivery of my lenti. Blufans have really stepped up the quality of their slips. I love the embossing on the back of the slip. Each iteration of Ant-Man is embossed, with the largest and smallest being embossed separately.

The white background is actually a very light holofoil finish. I expected it to be white from the mockups, but I think the subtle holofoil gives it a nice sheen while minimizing the rainbow effect that often accompanies it.

I usually don't pay much attention to the art books that get bundled with these, but I thumbed through this one and was really impressed. It's of very good quality and the images from the film lend themselves well to medium.

I'd be lying if I said the off-center title didn't hit my eyes wrong, though. I think they wanted to squeeze the ant's antennae completely into the lenti for added pop (and they do), but I wish they'd recentered the title after shifting the artwork. The only other area of improvement I see would be to add some text or embossed characters to the top and bottom of the slip (they are blank), but that's really nitpicking.

All in all a top-notch effort by Blufans.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited: