Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see that @Flloydo .EEK! Where/who did you get it from? You may have recourse. I know "Blufans Kevin" always helps out his clients with screwed up orders.

Yeah it's a shame. I got it from the GB which I actually forgot to thank @cooey for. I thought I put it in my last post. Sorry about that- cheers Matt

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
im in the uk and received my one click today what a beauty contends top spot for my favourite one clicks, and plus side was marked as $20 so no charges great job @cooey, best version is the lenti imo, oh and to add the tracking still says its in shanghi airport so all those worried i wouldnt it wil shortly be with you, this is the second time i have ordered direct from blufans both times tracking never got out of china, doesnt matter though as both have arrived in good time as expected in perfect condition great job all involved

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Got my one click. Very happy. blemish on the box which is disappointing but overall a nice package
Yes. My lenti edition is not without it's faults either.

I'm nowhere near OCD, but the lenti looked 'used' already when I opened it. I cannot explain exactly, but it didn't look factory new if you know what I mean. No major damage or anything, but it looked like it had been handled! Also there is a scrape on one of the sides of the slipcover.

The steelbook itself also has a few scuffs. Especially on the back and a few small paint chips on the left of the front cover (which can actually be seen in the pic I posted above) where the bridge is.

For such a high value item, it's a pity this is still happening to collectors.....

Reactions: lgans316
Yup even though Blufans have got their act together when it comes to being more 'premium' their QC still has a lot to answer for