Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to pick up the steelbook from the customs this morning. But they didn't want to hand it over to me because of the missing invoice/payment verification, ALTHOUGH it was marked with $ 20... They said they don't believe in that anymore (we know why).
Unfortunately, this is not only a coincidence, because this is also happening to my Revenant steelbook right now.
It seems that German customs have changed their practice, which can be a real pain in the ass for my future imports :mad:

@cooey Blufans won't include "modified" invoices, will they?

In this case the steelbook costs me € 61 + € 12 (19% VAT) = € 73. This is freakin' madness :(

Thanks for the info though...

it´s even cheaper to buy it from the Bay in a few months :naughty: € 12 is for our friends at the customs office,correct?
I was lucky this Time but i won´t buy any Steels from outside the EU anymore,if you get cought it will be ridiculously expensive :jacked:

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925 and harry
it´s even cheaper to buy it from the Bay in a few months :naughty: € 12 is for our friends at the customs office,correct?
I was lucky this Time but i won´t buy any Steels from outside the EU anymore,if you get cought it will be ridiculously expensive :jacked:

Yes mate...

Of coure, ebay is an option. But it's always a gamble, isn't it? You never know if you'll pay double the costs. Besides, can we be sure that we won't get hit by the customs then?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
The problem is though marking at whatever value does not guarantee that you will not be caught by customs. It can be marked as $0 and still be stopped by customs

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9
The problem is though marking at whatever value does not guarantee that you will not be caught by customs. It can be marked as $0 and still be stopped by customs

I know what you mean. But it seems to me that in Germany this value won't be valid anymore AT ALL from now on (not only sometimes)...

"We don't believe in that value anymore. People often mark their packages with a lower value or even gift. That's why. Only invoice or payment certification counts."
That's what they told me this morning.

So a "modified" invoice would help :LOL:

Last edited:
Yes mate...

Of coure, ebay is an option. But it's always a gamble, isn't it? You never know if you'll pay double the costs. Besides, can we be sure that we won't get hit by the customs then?

like i always say,good things come to those who wait,if you´re patient enough you´´ll make your deal in the Bay:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and yy0925
Oh cool thank you very much for those websites!

The first one has more info!

It got stuck in transit for 2 weeks ! damn !
It seems it was sent to me yesterday

I know what you mean. But it seems to me that in Germany this value won't be valid anymore AT ALL from now on (not only sometimes)...

"We don't believe in that value anymore. People often mark their packages with a lower value or even gift. That's why. Only invoice or payment certification counts."

In my experience they're still just doing random samples. I'm also German and my recent Blufans packages (Lego, Inside Out, Avengers and Ant-Man) all got through customs just fine. Maybe it's just your local office that is extra picky. I did have to get my Revenant leather slip from customs and some Zavvi orders get stuck, too. On the other hand, some simply slip through albeit being marked as > 25 Euro. I have no idea how these guys work.
And beware that getting caught with a fake invoice will turn out to be really expensive.

In my experience they're still just doing random samples. I'm also German and my recent Blufans packages (Lego, Inside Out, Avengers and Ant-Man) all got through customs just fine. Maybe it's just your local office that is extra picky. I did have to get my Revenant leather slip from customs and some Zavvi orders get stuck, too. On the other hand, some simply slip through albeit being marked as > 25 Euro. I have no idea how these guys work.
And beware that getting caught with a fake invoice will turn out to be really expensive.

Thank you for the input. This gives me some hope. Let's wait a see then. :thumbs:

Short Info,it´s not the local Customs Office,they are already sorted out at the International Post Center in FFM:thumbs: i had a workshop with some of those Guy´s and asked them to please send my Packages through,they just laughed:rofl::LOL::joy::shy:

• Thanks

A modified invoice is not a god idea. If you use it that would be tax fraud. Moreover it was always the policy of German customs that you have to show the original invoice or paypal receipt in case you have to pick it up from the customs office. Buying from a European ebay seller (EU countries only, of course) is the only solution, if you want to be sure to avoid customs.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
Buying from a European ebay seller (EU countries only, of course) is the only solution, if you want to be sure to avoid customs.
and that´s exactly the reason why i only by or trade within the EU.I´m sick and tired of paying VAT and driving 30km through Town to get my Steels.A loss of Time and Money:thumbs:

• Thanks
I'm still waiting for delivery this is taking lot longer than usual for Blufans compared to all my previous orders
30 Days has passed since been shipped the longest I ever had to wait before for Blufans was 26 days and that was once only before
Most times it's 2-3 weeks with some as quick as 10 days

I know they can take 2-5 weeks but if it's not here by end of next week that's over 5 weeks some parcels must have traveled to another country during transit and not yet been forwarded yet
Lot of Blufans parcels goes to Germany before been forwarded to Ireland are they been extra slow for some reason sending them to Ireland

My one click was still delivered on 30th Sep lol, I'm hoping they provided me the wrong tracking no. My spare FS has gone AWOL for now. I don't even bother checking the tracking. Just hope to see a nice package by the postman.