Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel bad for the german customers being stung by customs ...

You would actually be better off striking a deal on ebay. Buy from some one within Europe ... no tax / customs then due to free trade act.

Reactions: lgans316
Do we know any more on what's going on with the full slip group buy yet? @cooey Last I heard the lenti got shipped instead, but I haven't received either as the second parcel. I got the lenti as asked for, in the first parcel and was told they were both shipped separately. Thanks. I hope that makes sense.

I'm wondering if there're many people who are still waiting for their delivery, as there's still no sign of mine.

@cooey What happens should they not show up? Is there a chance of getting a replacement? I know it can sometimes take longer than expected but in my experience, if they haven't arrived by now, it looks unlikely. (My Star Wars Nova never showed up after waiting for 60 days)

Didn't have to pay customs fees for about 3 months. But now the revenant and ant-man GB orders were stopped. (n)
Whenever I order directly, I ask them to mark it with a value like 23,73$.
Never had to pay customs fees for those.

I'm wondering if there're many people who are still waiting for their delivery, as there's still no sign of mine.

@cooey What happens should they not show up? Is there a chance of getting a replacement? I know it can sometimes take longer than expected but in my experience, if they haven't arrived by now, it looks unlikely. (My Star Wars Nova never showed up after waiting for 60 days)

It'll be a question that will be put to Blufans and see what they say. Obviously the guidelines for China Post are 5 weeks, but no doubt they will say you will need to wait longer

• Helpful Post
Reactions: betweentwolungs
33 Days
Still no sign off my parcel arriving in Ireland never had a blufans parcel take this long
1 member from Ireland has had delivery while 3 of us still waiting but these parcels where shipped same date.

Monday 17th October will be 37 days since been shipped

@cooey
If these not arrive in Ireland by Monday 24th October (6 Weeks transit time) can you ask Blufans to do a trace on the parcels and how long we will have to wait before they will send out replacements

Thanks
Paul

33 Days
Still no sign off my parcel arriving in Ireland never had a blufans parcel take this long
1 member from Ireland has had delivery while 3 of us still waiting but these parcels where shipped same date.

Monday 17th October will be 37 days since been shipped

@cooey
If these not arrive in Ireland by Monday 24th October (6 Weeks transit time) can you ask Blufans to do a trace on the parcels and how long we will have to wait before they will send out replacements

Thanks
Paul

@paulboland you are not alone my friend....
I'm still waiting, too. Last info from my tracking number is from September 24th and it says: Shanghai something ...
I guess we just have to be patient, there's no other option.

I'm still waiting, too. Last info from my tracking number is from September 24th and it says: Shanghai something ...
I guess we just have to be patient, there's no other option.
Strange thing is that a package for me from Manta Lab also left Hong Kong on the 24th Sept and has vanished. What the hell happened to shipments on this day???