USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not great, but I still want a copy. Hopefully some of the people who said they will cancel if the steelbook did have this now confirmed design, back there talk up so that I can finally get a pre-order in!

Personally, I like it. Off the wall designs like this is why I got into steelbooks to begin with.
Do you know what? I agree with you.

It's different, and it will set it apart from the regular style steelbooks.

Now I'll have an SSD, (This) a Walkman, (GOTG) a fridge, (The Voices) and a VHS tape (Paranormal Activity 3)!!

I reckon they'd look pretty cool displayed together!!! :p

Reactions: Punker76 and spookz
It's not great, but I still want a copy. Hopefully some of the people who said they will cancel if the steelbook did have this now confirmed design, back there talk up so that I can finally get a pre-order in!

Yeah...same. I'm counting on those people to cancel! lol

So it's finally up

Right everyone watch Zavvi's Facebook page like a hawk and wait untill they post about the Steelbook.....when they do vent and let your opinions be heard

Only way you'll get through to them.

WW art or not I'm pretty sure they could have said something, they did say on their Steelbook page once that they could reject a design themselves if it was bad.

Keeping my order, I hope it turns out better than GOTG in terms of finish

I have to ask why would anyone wants a title on this, as it 100% completely destroys the very concept of making this look like a hard drive.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Im not the biggest fan of the art, but its acceptable to me as im more of a DC guy anyhow. But If Warner release a Batman v Superman steelbook like this next year i will vommit.

So it's finally up

Right everyone watch Zavvi's Facebook page like a hawk and wait untill they post about the Steelbook.....when they do vent and let your opinions be heard

Only way you'll get through to them.

WW art or not I'm pretty sure they could have said something, they did say on their Steelbook page once that they could reject a design themselves if it was bad.
This isn't a Zavvi Exclusive as such though. It's WWA released in other countries. If they passed on it another competitor/retailer would just run with it.

The artwork/design isn't Zavvis fault (this time)!!!

This is another novelty steelbook like Guardians Of The Galaxy cassette version.

Just wait for the WEA Nova or Blufans version with proper high gloss, pristine, embossed artwork and beautiful shiney artcards / booklet and double sided ultimate lenticular.

Reactions: dfoles
This is another novelty steelbook like Guardians Of The Galaxy cassette version.

Just wait for the WEA Nova or Blufans version with proper high gloss, pristine, embossed artwork and beautiful shiney artcards / booklet and double sided ultimate lenticular.

You mean pick up a cheap second hand copy until the ultimate version....

• Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto