Ant-Man and the Wasp (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 13) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 28, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on February 17, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (A1 - B1: 4K + 3D + BD) - $51.99 (A2 - B2: 4K + BD) - $239 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set - Quantities will be added at random until February 12, which is when the GB will close.

Note: 4500 copies. Full Slip A1, 650 - Full Slip A2, 400 - Lenti B1, 750 - Lenti B2, 500 - Box Set, 550

273212783_5492077847493714_1313752783104507951_n.jpg273299547_5492078717493627_6962995221206510992_n.jpg273413719_5492078484160317_1889096875055624795_n.jpg273471877_5492078870826945_2422876477029780112_n.jpg273036602_5492077510827081_3272395664591743911_n.jpg
272669785_5454129561288543_2084602836247190107_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm happy I got the B1 here, but not gonna lie I was tempted to get the A1 as well. But I just spent money on Eternals SM Life set and the 3D. I have to draw lines. :shipped:

Reactions: MrPurps
Yeah I was surprised A1 stayed in stock the longest. Honestly those beauty shots really changed my mind on which ones I wanted.
It’s always the way with them. It’s why I always wait for photos with weet. Any decision can change the second you see them. And they always show them before pre order it’s just whether you can wait, or you wana join a GB to save the hassle of pre order (even though that was relatively smooth).

Also I wasn’t expecting B1 to be transitional until they post the vid. You can kinda guess the full slip finishes with bossing and holifoil but it certainly helps seeing it all before hand. And on top of that, they take decent pics

Reactions: MrPurps
It’s always the way with them. It’s why I always wait for photos with weet. Any decision can change the second you see them. And they always show them before pre order it’s just whether you can wait, or you wana join a GB to save the hassle of pre order (even though that was relatively smooth).

Also I wasn’t expecting B1 to be transitional until they post the vid. You can kinda guess the full slip finishes with bossing and holifoil but it certainly helps seeing it all before hand. And on top of that, they take decent pics
For sure, noted. Yeah the transitional was a perfect touch. Looking forward to the next releases.

Reactions: Flloydo
Is Weet also planning to do Shang-Chi?
Would of thought so.

Last one for phase 3 is dr strange (and the first 2 spideys but the 3rd is phase 4)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they carry on with Shang chi, black widow, eternals and the Spider-Man trilogy. They also mentioned they want to do the iron mans and Thor 1 & 2

Reactions: Daubt and Vaako
Surprised B2 was the first loose edition to sell out. Not liking that one very much. After looking at the live shots, A2 is my favorite.

Reactions: samdavies
Would of thought so.

Last one for phase 3 is dr strange (and the first 2 spideys but the 3rd is phase 4)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they carry on with Shang chi, black widow, eternals and the Spider-Man trilogy. They also mentioned they want to do the iron mans and Thor 1 & 2
Yeah I think it might be a while before they get to Black Widow and Shang Chi. I saw that FB as well of them mentioning Iron Man and Thor's. Sounds like they might toss in some of these before getting to recent releases.

Would of thought so.

Iron Man 1,2,3 would be great. But next MCU release is definitely Shang Chi and next is Eternals. I don't think they got rights to do Spidey movies tho.

BTW it's nice to hear WeET's page is back to when you could place an order in a few seconds ;)

Iron Man 1,2,3 would be great. But next MCU release is definitely Shang Chi and next is Eternals. I don't think they got rights to do Spidey movies tho.
I don't think the next release is going to be shang-chi at all, or anything from disney phase 4 actually. There's no 4k/3d discs available for them in korea, which may be an issue for weet.

They do have the rights for the spidey movies, well for their wwa collection anyway. Possible they could do a wea, we'll have to see. They did both HC & FFH, so NWH will be coming.

Next release is most likely dr strange. The last of phase 3

And they do have the rights hence the Raimi and Webb releases last year.

I don't think the next release is going to be shang-chi at all, or anything from disney phase 4 actually. There's no 4k/3d discs available for them in korea, which may be an issue for weet.

They do have the rights for the spidey movies, well for their wwa collection anyway. Possible they could do a wea, we'll have to see. They did both HC & FFH, so NWH will be coming.
I did see someone asking for another release. Possibly the first ant man and they mentioned they don’t have the 4K so if it’s a no for now. But can’t remember what title it was. So yeah that most likely means a hold on the newer films and strange and spidey trilogy next. Possibly some of the older catalogue titles

I did see someone asking for another release. Possibly the first ant man and they mentioned they don’t have the 4K so if it’s a no for now. But can’t remember what title it was. So yeah that most likely means a hold on the newer films and strange and spidey trilogy next. Possibly some of the older catalogue titles
Apparently korea didn't have a 4K release for strange either... so that may be out too. They could always just release it in 3D, as they did with GOTG2. I can understand why they'd be reluctant to do that in 2022 though.

Reactions: Flloydo

Weet already released Captain Marvel without a 3D option...