Ant-Man and the Wasp (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 13) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 28, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on February 17, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (A1 - B1: 4K + 3D + BD) - $51.99 (A2 - B2: 4K + BD) - $239 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set - Quantities will be added at random until February 12, which is when the GB will close.

Note: 4500 copies. Full Slip A1, 650 - Full Slip A2, 400 - Lenti B1, 750 - Lenti B2, 500 - Box Set, 550

273212783_5492077847493714_1313752783104507951_n.jpg273299547_5492078717493627_6962995221206510992_n.jpg273413719_5492078484160317_1889096875055624795_n.jpg273471877_5492078870826945_2422876477029780112_n.jpg273036602_5492077510827081_3272395664591743911_n.jpg
272669785_5454129561288543_2084602836247190107_n.jpg

Last edited:
i can watch avp from time to time, brain off movie. it's a masterpiece compared to iron man 3.

alien 3 is a diffent story, but you didnt mention this one
I like them all more than anything in MCU, was just trying to make a popular analogy. :wow:

Oh, c'mon, Iron Man 3 in comparison to Shang-Chi Widow Eternals, is like Aliens to AvP.
It's funny how Iron Man 3 splits the crowd.

Genuinely it's one of most favourite MCU movies, love Shane Blacks script, love what they did with the Mandarin, love how they focussed on Tony's PTSD to keep him out the suit for a large part of the movie..... But those are some of the reasons people hate the movie too.

Can't please everybody.

It's funny how Iron Man 3 splits the crowd.

Genuinely it's one of most favourite MCU movies, love Shane Blacks script, love what they did with the Mandarin, love how they focussed on Tony's PTSD to keep him out the suit for a large part of the movie..... But those are some of the reasons people hate the movie too.

Can't please everybody.
It’s always interested me how it’s splits the crowd too. I absolutely love iron man 3. I’m in the rare group who finds it miles better than 1 & 2

But then Shang chi was enjoyable too. Different strokes for different folks

Iron Man 3 is not bad at all and like others have said I don't get the dislike towards it. I would say the bottom of my mcu list is incredible hulk and right above that dark world. I don't mind either of them though but if I had to make a list... Yeah. Curious about others bottom of the list mcu movies. Don't need the whole list but if you want to put it up why not.

It’s always interested me how it’s splits the crowd too. I absolutely love iron man 3. I’m in the rare group who finds it miles better than 1 & 2

But then Shang chi was enjoyable too. Different strokes for different folks
Totally agree, iron man 3 is very underrated. And Shang chi was brilliant. Eternals was a massive steaming pile of horse ****. It took every ounce of strength to buy it as I’m a completionist. It’ll be my first movie I ever keep sealed most likely

OK I also like Iron Man 3 and thought the Mandarin thing was funny but then I'm not familiar with the comics. But I know that others hate the Mandarin switch.

I thought Ant-Man was better than Ant-Man and the Wasp but I'm not really a fan of either one.

Reactions: Flloydo
Iron Man 3 is not bad at all and like others have said I don't get the dislike towards it. I would say the bottom of my mcu list is incredible hulk and right above that dark world. I don't mind either of them though but if I had to make a list... Yeah. Curious about others bottom of the list mcu movies. Don't need the whole list but if you want to put it up why not.
I’m the same. Those 2 are bottom or the pile for me and I only watch them when watching the whole series

Totally agree, iron man 3 is very underrated. And Shang chi was brilliant. Eternals was a massive steaming pile of horse ****. It took every ounce of strength to buy it as I’m a completionist. It’ll be my first movie I ever keep sealed most likely

I did really enjoy eternals. My only issue was some flat dialogue and humour. But from last year, spidey was the best and Shang chi was second for me. Followed by BW

OK I also like Iron Man 3 and thought the Mandarin thing was funny but then I'm not familiar with the comics. But I know that others hate the Mandarin switch.

I thought Ant-Man was better than Ant-Man and the Wasp but I'm not really a fan of either one.
I absolutely love Ant-Man. I regret not watching that one at the cinema. Knew nothing about the character and wasn’t up for it. It became my MCU gem. It’s not the greatest but there’s just something about that film. Ant-man and the wasp was enjoyable but it had so much potential it didn’t use. I hope they use it in the 3rd

Reactions: Stygian and milky
I've only watched most of them once, so can't make a full list. Will hopefully rewatch everything in UHD soon. But, I know which ones I definitely like more, and less, than the rest.
Captain America Winter Soldier for the awesome sequence attack on Fury's SUV - I drive big SUVs ever since my first car at 15, and just love everything to do with bulletproof and 'enhanced' vehicles.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man are among favorites too.

Don't like shiny, Saturday morning cartoon type characters, so Age of Ultron is rather bad.

Couldn't finish watching, and never came back to, The Black Panther - just too much idiotic tribal crap in an 'advanced' society, so that one is the worst for me.
Captain Marvel is actually pretty good as a movie overall, I just really dislike the actress.

And the whole Phase IV sucks for now, the epitome of stupidity being the posing of the Eternals.

strike a pose madonna GIF

I know people like the first Antman film but for me it's got by far the worst 'big bad' maybe of any comic book film ever made.
It gets worse, now he's taken over Billions and trying hard to ruin that for me! :smuggrin:
The actor is fine, I liked him in The Strain, and other things, just don’t think he needs to play the 'evil billionaire'.

A Marvel picture is one prototype movie that is made over and over and over and over and over again to look different - Francis Ford Coppola
He's right. I was going to share some images of similarities, and sky beams, but better just watch this trailer. :smuggrin: