Ant-Man and the Wasp (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 13) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 28, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on February 17, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (A1 - B1: 4K + 3D + BD) - $51.99 (A2 - B2: 4K + BD) - $239 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set - Quantities will be added at random until February 12, which is when the GB will close.

Note: 4500 copies. Full Slip A1, 650 - Full Slip A2, 400 - Lenti B1, 750 - Lenti B2, 500 - Box Set, 550

273212783_5492077847493714_1313752783104507951_n.jpg273299547_5492078717493627_6962995221206510992_n.jpg273413719_5492078484160317_1889096875055624795_n.jpg273471877_5492078870826945_2422876477029780112_n.jpg273036602_5492077510827081_3272395664591743911_n.jpg
272669785_5454129561288543_2084602836247190107_n.jpg

Last edited:
Weet already released Captain Marvel without a 3D option...
I know, but what does that have to do with anything? Lol i was saying there were neither 3D or 4K discs available for disney mcu phase 4 in korea, so weet probably have reservations about making a 1080p only release.

I know, but what does that have to do with anything? Lol i was saying there were neither 3D or 4K discs available for disney mcu phase 4 in korea, so weet probably have reservations about making a 1080p only release.
Seems like they're selling 4k Shang Chi in korea.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Dunno why people are talking about Shang-Chi, Black Widow was released before that and should be the next one WeET do assuming they don't go for an older film

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Could be. they don't say it's an import, so I assumed it was domestic. I really don't get why Disney isn't selling 4k there. IT's like they want people to just torrent their movies.
Well, I assume it's because they want people to stream their movies, via Disney plus anyway lol apparently the domestic physical media market isn't very strong over there anyway, particularly for 4K discs (due to cost), so that's also a factor.

Seems like they're selling 4k Shang Chi in korea.

That's a private seller listing the US slipcover release, easiest way to tell when you're not sure, is when it includes a digital code.

That being said, currently neither Black Widow nor Shang-Chi have a 4K release for the Korean market.

Dunno why people are talking about Shang-Chi, Black Widow was released before that and should be the next one WeET do assuming they don't go for an older film
Probably due to popularity. Weet never follow order anyway, releases are all over the shop. BW is in the same boat as shang-chi though, no korean 4K disc unfortunately.

The others haven’t had much order to them. I think Shang chi was just chucked out there to refer to the newer films last year. BW or SC first, does it matter? No. As long as they do both

Probably due to popularity. Weet never follow order anyway, releases are all over the shop. BW is in the same boat as shang-chi though, no korean 4K disc unfortunately.

Popularity? Shang-Chi was shite, worst piece of MCU content of last year. Don't entirely agree that the releases have been all over the shop either. There was clearly a reason why Antman and the Wasp took as long as it did but Black Panther, IW, Captain Marvel and Endgame were all released in the correct order

Popularity? Shang-Chi was shite, worst piece of MCU content of last year. Don't entirely agree that the releases have been all over the shop either. There was clearly a reason why Antman and the Wasp took as long as it did but Black Panther, IW, Captain Marvel and Endgame were all released in the correct order
Yes, popularity. As far as physical media sales have gone, particularly steelbooks, shang-chi is bar far the most popular released from phase 4 thus far. It's not an amazing film, but personally I prefer it to BW and Eternals, not that I dislike either.

Their releases are a bit all over the shop. Those 4 may have been in order if you dismiss AMATW, but they missed out Strange and Ragnarok, before circling back round.

Reactions: Flloydo
I liked them all but bar spidey Shang chi was my personal favourite

Yes, popularity. As far as physical media sales have gone, particularly steelbooks, shang-chi is bar far the most popular released from phase 4 thus far. It's not an amazing film, but personally I prefer it to BW and Eternals, not that I dislike either.

Their releases are a bit all over the shop. Those 4 may have been in order if you dismiss AMATW, but they missed out Strange and Ragnarok, before circling back round.
Spiderman No way Home is by far the most popular Phase 4, but Shang Chi is #2.

Reactions: Flloydo
It will be for sure, when it's actually released on physical media, which is what I was talking about lol
Ah. i thought you were talking about theater performance. That said, i suspect it’s already blow Shang chi out the water on physical media (or at least Steelbook sales), despite not having a release data, AFAIK.

Ah. i thought you were talking about theater performance. That said, i suspect it’s already blow Shang chi out the water on physical media (or at least Steelbook sales), despite not having a release data, AFAIK.
Oh yes, certainly. NWHs theatrical performance has been phenomenal. Broken $1.8bn worldwide now, which is fantastic, particularly for a covid release. If it'd been a December 2019 release instead, i suspect it'd surpassed $2bn. Unfortunately can't see it joining that club now, not 2 months post release.

Oh yes, certainly. NWHs theatrical performance has been phenomenal. Broken $1.8bn worldwide now, which is fantastic, particularly for a covid release. If it'd been a December 2019 release instead, i suspect it'd surpassed $2bn. Unfortunately can't see it joining that club now, not 2 months post release.
All I know is it’s probably the best of the 3 (or at least as good as the first one). I can’t wait to get it home and watch it again, though I kinda feel like I need to do a run through of the entire MCU….started last year and then stopped for some reason after Iron Man 3 (I think).

All I know is it’s probably the best of the 3 (or at least as good as the first one). I can’t wait to get it home and watch it again, though I kinda feel like I need to do a run through of the entire MCU….started last year and then stopped for some reason after Iron Man 3 (I think).
because iron man 3 is totally crap and the worst mcu movie :giggle: :naughty:
you need time to recover. watched the movie once and i still have nightmares :rofl: