cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm avoiding kimchi until they fix those awful skinny tall slips. They look rediculous on the shelf lined up with the thicker bulkier slips from every other premium retailer.

And I fall into the other camp, I infinitely prefer the skinny slips over the ridiculous fat slips. Any extras should be inside the steelbook, IMO.

Pre-order is tomorrow. Who's getting what?

I'll try my luck and go for the One Click. I can't decide which slip looks/works better in hand. One of the two will most likely be sold at a later date. Usually I avoid One Clicks, but with only two editions and a "non-3D" retail price, I can take the chance.

Bloody good movie and nice choice for premium treatment....but has anyone seen this more than once?
how does it hold up on repeat viewings?

Seen it twice. I enjoyed it as much as the first time, and I think it will hold up equally well next time. The flick's got a lot of food for thought plus it's so well shot and has such a great score, which alone makes it worthwhile to watch over and over. So my answer is clear: You won't be bored by repeat viewings. :thumbs:

I'll try my luck and go for the One Click. I can't decide which slip looks/works better in hand. One of the two will most likely be sold at a later date. Usually I avoid One Clicks, but with only two editions and a "non-3D" retail price, I can take the chance.

Seen it twice. I enjoyed it as much as the first time, and I think it will hold up equally well next time. The flick's got a lot of food for thought plus it's so well shot and has such a great score, which alone makes it worthwhile to watch over and over. So my answer is clear: You won't be bored by repeat viewings. :thumbs:
I've also seen it twice, and would gladly watch it again anytime. It's one of those that makes you see it very differently the second time through--but not in a way that's cheap or gimmicky. Just really excellent filmmaking.

I've also seen it twice, and would gladly watch it again anytime. It's one of those that makes you see it very differently the second time through--but not in a way that's cheap or gimmicky. Just really excellent filmmaking.

wow, two high praises.

thanks guys.

Might try an grab a copy to re-watch later. If it holds up, I may bite :)
It is a very well made, shot, told movie/story.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
It's currently 4am in Korea, by the time they'd be awake to post anything, I'll be asleep here in the UK but I appreciate your optimism :thumbs:

Simple common sense, Kimchi's smart, they know people need to see something before placing pre-orders.

They usually post around 10 AM Korea time on their FB page. Plenty of time till then.

If you send me the funds twice over first sure

The only way the lenti is worth it for me is if it effectively captures the movement of the language like it did in the film. Depth alone just wouldn't cut it since it's the same image as the steel, which I'll already have from Film Arena.

Certainly a betting man would, if not pay, surely guarantee me it will do this. :)