cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this lenti preview on their site:

1492655869243672.gif

Nothing too special unfortunately :/
Well, it doesn't have the animation that we'd all hoped for, but it's a nice surprise that what's behind the glass is at a different depth than what's on the glass. I wasn't expecting that many layers. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person. If it's really sharp and the right brightness, I think it'll be quite good.

missed the GB as was away and out of contact, saw the GB thread and got excited, but then realised i was too late. :dunno: got up what i thought was early enough after reading the news about the direct sale date and got excited, but then missed the direct sale by minutes. :grumpy: like the depth lenti, love the film, but looks like this one won't be mine. yep, it's a tough life of first world problems, for sure.
giphy.gif

Surprised it sold out so fast. This film sucked. At least this is the best looking full slip and lenticular edition so far. Blows the FAC out of the water.

If someone can clarify the lenti cover, I thought it was the one with the 3 actors but it looks like it's the same art as the cover of the steelbook...
That looks very lame to say the least.

The actors are on the back of the lenti. It is, indeed, the same image as the steelbook with a bit of movement, and, yes, all things considered, kinda lame.

Of course I came pretty close to grabbing one anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: urbeenjammin
Me too...and I'm not even a big fan of the slip. Loved the movie so much and it's already established that I'm both weak and an impulse buyer. Will be nice to have a lenti to sit next to my FAC full slip.

It was my favorite movie of last year and I passed on the FAC, so I was pretty bummed I originally missed it. I have a lot of confidence in Kimchi producing a great lenticular even if the design is a bit boring at first glance.