Autographed Movie/Comic-Con And Other SteelBooks™

So I just found out Comicon is coming to Ottawa this weekend, can still get tickets for Sunday but thinking of getting the following Steels signed.

Star Trek FS Steel by William Shatner

Serenity Steel by Adam Baldwin

Hulk Horizontal Steel by Lou Ferrigno

Battlestar Galactica The Plan by Jamie Bamber

**Feel free to post pics, if you have any autographed Steels**

Last edited by a moderator:
Lena Headley is at LFCC next month, i'm tempted to but the JP Dredd steelbook and get her to sign it! Be about £90 altogether though :(

Lena Headley is at LFCC next month, i'm tempted to but the JP Dredd steelbook and get her to sign it! Be about £90 altogether though :(

I was thinking that myself, but having not seen the film yet, I have no idea what sort of part (big or small) she plays in the film. So I'm not sure.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Anyone going to LFCC this weekend? If so, who are looking forward to seeing what you getting signed? I want to get my Predator 2 Steelbook signed by Danny Glover.

Also, I've heard a rumour that Ron Howard is the next Top Gear guest in next weeks episode and I'm in the audience for that showing. So I'm thinking of taking my Apollo 13 or Willow Steelbooks and try and get a sneaky signature. I fear this my be mission impossible though.

Last edited:
Also, I've heard a rumour that Ron Howard is the next Top Gear guest in next weeks episode and I'm in the audience for that showing. So I'm thinking of taking my Apollo 13 or Willow Steelbooks and try and get a sneaky signature. I fear this my be mission impossible though.

Just post some pics if you do :scat:

Although I was there and it was very enjoyable, there was no option to meet Ron Howard. :(

Lena plays the antagonist in the movie, a very large role.

Ok, thanks. I'll have a think about it. Now that Claudia Black has cancelled, I will have a bit more time and money.

So Robert rodriguez is coming to chicago comic con
I am trying to decide between getting my from dusk till dawn ( french steel from the box set) or my german sin city from mm

i also have machete first edition
help me ninjas ... pm's are welcome so as to not disrupt the thread

thank you

i went to the Manchester comic-con today it's the first comic con i've attended & it was a fantastic day seeing all the people in their costumes many of which were homemade and some of them were superb, unfortunately i could'nt find any bd's or steels but i did take home some nice swag but the highlight of the day was getting my Willow steelbook personally signed by warwick Davies he's a really nice guy we had a quick chat & he told me although he knew willow was released as steel he'd never signed one.

Attachments

• 200720139088.jpg
    200720139088.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 82
i went to the Manchester comic-con today it's the first comic con i've attended & it was a fantastic day seeing all the people in their costumes many of which were homemade and some of them were superb, unfortunately i could'nt find any bd's or steels but i did take home some nice swag but the highlight of the day was getting my Willow steelbook personally signed by warwick Davies he's a really nice guy we had a quick chat & he told me although he knew willow was released as steel he'd never signed one.

That's so cool! Especially that he knew of the steelbook released! You must be so pumped,.. Congrats! :thumbs:

Reactions: filmwizard
So Im going for 1 day to the chicago wizard con in august. Think I might get my thor signed by stan.

They also have the guy who plays zod in the next superman film. Might get a jumbo poster signed.

Hoping they add 1 or 2 more people id really love to see...

Anyone ever been to a wizard con before ?
I believe their are 9 over the year across the US

I've been to Chicago Wizard World for the past 5 years and it's a blast whenever I go there. Hopefully, I could go to SDCC someday when my daughter is old enough.:thumbs:

That's wicked awesome cant believe he knew what it was!

I've been to Chicago Wizard World for the past 5 years and it's a blast whenever I go there. Hopefully, I could go to SDCC someday when my daughter is old enough.:thumbs:

I would not mind going to SDCC next year that's my main goal! So much info today and yesterday its too much to process! Also Ix like to be able to see some things they screen or prieview!

ha that's pretty funny. They have Val Kilmer autographs too. A steelbook signed by Warwick & Val Kilmer would be pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Went to the Hullywood Movie Buffs collectors fair yesterday in Hull and got my Star wars original trilogy steelbook signed by Darth Vader himself Dave Prowse, he did'nt look too well & came in on crutches but was friendly and personable.

Attachments

• 180820139136.jpg
    180820139136.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 170820139133.jpg
    170820139133.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 73