SpeedMasterLee

Master of the STEEL
Premium Supporter
Jun 6, 2012
Torrance, California. USA
Release date Oct 26, 2012

JSDVD Buy Link

YesAsia Buy Link

http://www.yesasia.com/us/avatar-20...-taiwan-version/1031546488-0-0-0-en/info.html Link for USA residents

Check out the hi-res images from JSDVD -
4710756229438-2.jpg

4710756229438-3.jpg

4710756229438-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks the same as the German one, which i have already ordered. Not sure if i should order this one as well as this might/will be more limited than the German one.

Just recieved e.mail from YesAsia saying that the release date has been forwarded to 9th NOVEMBER due to reasons NOT explained from their supplier.
They also described the item as METAL CASE CARD EDITION.
Veeeery Interestiiiinnng.:scat:

Just recieved e.mail from YesAsia saying that the release date has been forwarded to 9th NOVEMBER due to reasons NOT explained from their supplier.
They also described the item as METAL CASE CARD EDITION.
Veeeery Interestiiiinnng.:scat:

That has been my experience with YesAsia.com which is based in Hong Kong. They get their Taiwan releases after the release date in Taiwan. For Taiwanese releases, JSDVD is the most reliable source in my opinion. For Korean, both K2DVD and Kimchidvd are most reliable.

hung, that is the Chinese release of the 2D edition from last year and yes that one is Ironpack. As MayFlower said, Ironpack is no longer legal to be produced as a result of lawsuits.

I know, maybe they still have some stocks and try to make a cleanance.
I guess the new release will contain Ironpack(BD+DVD), plastic case(3D/2D BD) with a lenticular slipbox.
I'm not sure about this, I hope I'm wrong.