Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Well you know that many women smoke a cigarette after sex. Well, apparently his wife smokes before, during and after Sex. Unfortunately it's the same cigarette. He doesn't so much mind the smoking, it's balancing the cold ashtray on his arse what's pissing him off. "Jesus Christ, be careful with that hot ash honey"

Steelselecta I suffer from ZBS Zavvi Bull Sh!t
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]lol, nearly choked on my dinner reading that!!

Glad I managed to order a copy. Also re ordered the avengers lenti steel so hopefully this actually gets sent to me and not processing for nearly 2 weeks.

So I wonder what the world wide art of this will be. I'd be happy with any of the imax posters or the orginal placeholder art to match the new lenti steel or I would even be happy with the red ultron style A to match the HMV version. But it has to have an image of them on the back (imo). If it is the red A then you know I'm 2ish years zavvi will release another version with maybe a lenti and different art to the world wide art to simular to the avengers re release

On Facebook zavvi said they were working closely with the studio regarding the artwork, what are the chances of exclusive art? Seems unlikely but you never know!

On Facebook zavvi said they were working closely with the studio regarding the artwork, what are the chances of exclusive art? Seems unlikely but you never know!

Here's hoping, exclusive art would be amazing as it's been a while since Zavvi's offered worthwhile art on its steels. Bring back the days of genuinely unique Marvel art like on the original Thor steel.