Price: £15.99
Notes: 1 disc edition

avengers.jpg

photo.JPG

photo-2.JPG

photo-1.JPG

photo-3.JPG

HMV BUY Link
Confirmed by HMV that there will be no blue banner on top, no writing on the rear, and that info will be printed on a Jcard
hmv_advert.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Asushi on blu-ray.com says this is the HMV artwork

ahhh k I see. Honestly it looks almost the same as the FS Viva art. Now Im wondering if we can actually be sure these so called steel book versions popping up around the world are actually steel books with similar art? With future shop at least we can be sure.

If this is indeed the artwork though for this release then Im content with the FS release I guess and look forward to what Germany comes out with for art.

I'm confused... I've just added the steelbook to my basket, and before I've even put the 20% code in it's showing at £15.99. It then comes to £12.79 with the code.

Not that I'm complaining or anything. :p

Reactions: desmondc
Went from firefox to chrome and it went through perfectly!

2x Avenger Steelbooks for £25.94 delivered! absolute bargain!

Probably going to pre order a fair few steelbooks whilst this offer is on, shame that we cant convince hmv to copy play.com packaging!

All you need to do is clear your cookies. Then load up the HMV site, add the items to our basket and click checkout. It will then prompt you to sign in, don't sign in until you're checking out and I think it works.

Reactions: Sw1984
Im hoping play.com surprises us with a "true exclusive" with artwork only released with them and no where else. This arts getting used everywhere and I looked back at the pic posted above and it looks like a Viva to me!?