Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I like the artwork, if it is glossy and embossed it will look great, however If it is flat and matte I would be dissapointed and wouldn't be able to justify the price to get one in the UK.

On a different note who is buy 2 so they can display the full delorean on the back??

As much as I like the artwork, if it is glossy and embossed it will look great, however If it is flat and matte I would be dissapointed and wouldn't be able to justify the price to get one in the UK.

On a different note who is buy 2 so they can display the full delorean on the back??

If it is matte would like to see the title and delorean spot glossed

Reactions: chunk and lights
It might have been mentioned earlier but is this WEA? Also, do we know what the print run is on this? I'm pretty certain this design isn't as widespread as the cartoony version released elsewhere.

It might have been mentioned earlier but is this WEA? Also, do we know what the print run is on this? I'm pretty certain this design isn't as widespread as the cartoony version released elsewhere.
I have yet to see any other countries announce this art.

Reactions: Jay37
Weird. I got an email today that my Back to The Future trilogy steelbooks from Target were canceled. The reason said that they could not make the release date (and did not have the authorization to deliver past the delivery date stated) , so they canceled them. I had to go to the Target website and reorder them! Anybody else have this happen?
image.jpg

So, basically, if they can't make their street date, they automatically cancel your order. That is not cool.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dimon1305
Weird. I got an email today that my Back to The Future trilogy steelbooks from Target were canceled. The reason said that they could not make the release date (and did not have the authorization to deliver past the delivery date stated) , so they canceled them. I had to go to the Target website and reorder them! Anybody else have this happen?
View attachment 185821
So, basically, if they can't make their street date, they automatically cancel your order. That is not cool.

I had the same

Reactions: C.C. 95
I'm on the fence with this one. I have so many editions pre-ordered already that I've got to decide what to keep. I really like this, but don't want to commit to the GB just yet.

Can anybody make a comment if this steelbook will have any subs?

I would love that this would have dutch subs , like the Matrix steelbook
Does anybody know?

Posted a couple of pages back.

In the absence of any announcement that the discs have been remastered, it is assumed that the discs are identical to those included in the previous US 25th Anniversary Edition, excepting the additional bonus disc included with the new edition. In which case, the specifications are:-

Languages: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, French DTS 5.1, Spanish DTS 5.1
Subtitles: English (SDH), French, Spanish

The image of the rear of the 25th Anniversary Edition details the specifications and extras of the discs.

View attachment 177921

Note that the language and subtitle options detailed above are specific to the US and Canadian releases. The various European releases have different language and subtitle options which vary according to the country of release.

Reactions: Xenomorph
For those that had your order cancelled by Target, keep a look out in your emails. I just received a $20 egiftcard from them and was able to replace the order online. It also has the updated date on the site as well so it shouldn't be cancelled again.

For those that had your order cancelled by Target, keep a look out in your emails. I just received a $20 egiftcard from them and was able to replace the order online. It also has the updated date on the site as well so it shouldn't be cancelled again.

Lucky you. I only got a $10 gift card. Better than nothing though.