Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to grab a slip for the Digi that comes inside the Flux edition, wasn't sure if it was includes as doesn't show on the mock up. Looks like I'll need two now, one for my steel lol

Also noticed uniformed scratches on the bottom - right on almost all 60 copies I scanned, only found a handful of truly mint copies

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think any steelbook had slip cover....can someone post pics? The earlier pic shows the digipack and steelbook separate, not the slip cover for the steelbook....

Reactions: Threat
I don't think any steelbook had slip cover....can someone post pics? The earlier pic shows the digipack and steelbook separate, not the slip cover for the steelbook....
Yes, there is no debate about it. We've already seen everyone post theirs with no slip, on multiple forums, and an image from nodingsnoscratches of like 10 of them with no slips, which has been changed to a diff image. There were two slots at my Target, one for the steel and one for the non steelbook that came with the slip. Someone just put the slips on the steelbooks at his shop for some reason. Could have been a customer for all we know.

If it was intended to come with a slip then the whole package would be wrapped as one, not just the steel with the sticker and a slip with the same exact sticker.