Barbie (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 62) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on October 13, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Logo".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. PET layer for display of Barbie(Similar to the Barbie box), Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Overall Sparkling effect, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

C434ECCD-8826-4102-8E1B-CA108ACB101B.jpeg70FEB598-A5E9-4478-B8D5-F6F52403B09A.jpeg6DA7E076-4CFC-4FCE-B359-3E3F061300E3.jpeg1BAE14BE-7D3D-4EFA-960B-00D73E283E13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They have? I've not received anything yet.
As per post 431, direct OC appear to have started shipping yes.
If you purchased a single edition they should have shipped a short time back.

Maybe contact manta/collectong, see what's up?

If you didn't buy direct, and are waiting on the GB here, we were advised that all shipping invoices paid, would be shipped the week after(so just before xmas). I can only assume the singles shipped as planned and the OC sets will be any day now, owing to the reprint delay that meant they would start shipping this week, hence the 'any day now' guesstimate from me, as GB's tend to ship a little after direct.

However, if you went via a GB elsewhere, I have no clue how they work so can't advise.

If you didn't buy direct, and are waiting on the GB here, we were advised that all shipping invoices paid, would be shipped the week after(so just before xmas). I can only assume the singles shipped as planned and the OC sets will be any day now, owing to the reprint delay that meant they would start shipping this week, hence the 'any day now' guesstimate from me, as GB's tend to ship a little after direct.

However, if you went via a GB elsewhere, I have no clue how they work so can't advise.

Right so out of everyone who's ordered a OC only 1 person is claiming it's shipped. Hhmmm :cautious:

Either way people won't be getting their GB orders for a while (most are only getting The Flash this past week or so)

They have? I've not received anything yet.

I went with the group go from here and as far as I am aware nothing has been shipped yet as no tracking numbers are on the payment s/s

@Billy Talent didn´t confirm If it´s direct shipping yet, so please don´t spread fake news again :meh:

Usually If direct shipping starts, more people come here saying that....

My guess is Billy Talent has ordered via Triggers, and on that GB over there they got tracking numbers already. Looks like Manta has shipped this GB first and then goes direct.

All in all it´s all so irrevelant....when it´s shipped it´s shipped, who cares what is first or what :rolleyes:

Thor 4 shipped but the spreadsheet isn’t updated…

I did get an email and shop-to updates for that one mind.

Hopefully we’ll all hear something either way, soon

@Billy Talent didn´t confirm If it´s direct shipping yet, so please don´t spread fake news again :meh:

My guess is Billy Talent has ordered via Triggers, and on that GB over there they got tracking numbers already. Looks like Manta has shipped this GB first and then goes direct.

All in all it´s all so irrevelant....when it´s shipped it´s shipped, who cares what is first or what :rolleyes:
Correct as in tracking numbers have been given , labels have already been created for some but it has not been physically shipped yet.
@yeslek sorry didnt even see your reply, what Hereticz said is correct, but I assume Direct orders will be shipped first as usual, then GB orders.
Who gets it first is irrelevant as long as you get it :thanks:

Reactions: Hereticz

Hence the phrasing ‘appears to be’ :squint:

So please stop looking for a problem where there isn't one.

Jesus....
Hence the phrasing ‘appears to be’ :squint:

So please stop looking for a problem where there isn't one.

This is what you wrote:

"As per post 431, direct OC appear to have started shipping yes."

Im not native in English, but to me this is misleading information and fake news and as in 99% you are wrong and have no idea what is going on.

Billy Talent didnt mention its DIRECT shipping, you just made it up and confused @tommyh84 for example, according to his reaction.

So again, you better go back to cave where you have been lately and stay there as you have no idea after years and years collecting and being on this forum, what is going on lol

I think I will finally block you as a first member on this forum in 6 years coz your post really winds me up and I dont need that. In 99% case when I see a new post by @yeslek I stop reading immediatelly anyway so.....

Jesus....

This is what you wrote:

"As per post 431, direct OC appear to have started shipping yes."

Im not native in English, but to me this is misleading information and fake news and as in 99% you are wrong and have no idea what is going on.

Billy Talent didnt mention its DIRECT shipping, you just made it up and confused @tommyh84 for example, according to his reaction.

So again, you better go back to cave where you have been lately and stay there as you have no idea after years and years collecting and being on this forum, what is going on lol

I think I will finally block you as a first member on this forum in 6 years coz your post really winds me up and I dont need that. In 99% case when I see a new post by @yeslek I stop reading immediatelly anyway so.....
If english is not your native language, yet it’s spoken so well, how am I to know you are going to misconstrue an educated, guess that is phrased as such?

Everyone with any knowledge of Gb’s and premium collecting, knows, direct is usually first to ship, and I chose words carefully to point the out - they APPEAR to be - so next time, if unsure, maybe ask for clarification to bridge the supposed language barrier you claim to have?

Then again, you wont see this so….least this will be the end of it.