Barbie (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 62) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on October 13, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Logo".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. PET layer for display of Barbie(Similar to the Barbie box), Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Overall Sparkling effect, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

C434ECCD-8826-4102-8E1B-CA108ACB101B.jpeg70FEB598-A5E9-4478-B8D5-F6F52403B09A.jpeg6DA7E076-4CFC-4FCE-B359-3E3F061300E3.jpeg1BAE14BE-7D3D-4EFA-960B-00D73E283E13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
No they do not. Actually I just checked and not even half of them do. A more accurate statement would be since 2021 all have come with stickers. "All" means all which would include Man of Steel, Revenant etc. etc.
Jesus, pedantic much. All current manta releases do come with stickers, they have for years. Given this is a new release, it should come as no surprise there are stickers included, and the fact that pre collectong releases did not is totally irrelevant.

Jesus, pedantic much. All current manta releases do come with stickers, they have for years. Given this is a new release, it should come as no surprise there are stickers included, and the fact that pre collectong releases did not is totally irrelevant.
Yes all current releases do at least we agree there. It's just funny how your on your high horse while spewing out supposed 100% knowledge making the other person feel small for not knowing and pretty much belittling them but when it comes to you being corrected your like oh f*** this a**hole he's crazy. I've seen plenty of your replies to others. Yes actually like what I'm doing here. Here's a little more pedanticism just for you. "Pre collectong" once again totally wrong statement and I'm sure you can figure out why. I enjoy this please continue trashing the guy online just correcting you.

Yes all current releases do at least we agree there. It's just funny how your on your high horse while spewing out supposed 100% knowledge making the other person feel small for not knowing and pretty much belittling them but when it comes to you being corrected your like oh f*** this a**hole he's crazy. I've seen plenty of your replies to others. Yes actually like what I'm doing here. Here's a little more pedanticism just for you. "Pre collectong" once again totally wrong statement and I'm sure you can figure out why. I enjoy this please continue trashing the guy online just correcting you.
What a load of drivel. I'm not doing a full tit for tat over this, as tbh it's baffling as to why you're picking a fight over something so trivial as the phrasing of a flippant sentence... but whatever.

All I did was tell the poster that it's normal for manta releases to come with stickers, as they obviously didn't know. It wasn't snide, it wasn't rude, and there was nothing belittling about it.

Then you come along on your pedantic trip and go as far as checking all your editions to poke a hole in a harmless sentence... I mean come on... :rofl:

Yes I SHOULD have said all releases after X edition on X date come with stickers for it to have been 100% correct, fine. It was fairly evident what I was getting at though, and this daft exchange with you really wasn't needed.

What a load of drivel. I'm not doing a full tit for tat over this, as tbh it's baffling as to why you're picking a fight over something so trivial as the phrasing of a flippant sentence... but whatever.

All I did was tell the poster that it's normal for manta releases to come with stickers, as they obviously didn't know. It wasn't snide, it wasn't rude, and there was nothing belittling about it.

Then you come along on your pedantic trip and go as far as checking all your editions to poke a hole in a harmless sentence... I mean come on... :rofl:

Yes I SHOULD have said all releases after X edition on X date come with stickers for it to have been 100% correct, fine. It was fairly evident what I was getting at though, and this daft exchange with you really wasn't needed.
Not trying to pick a fight. It's hard to convey tone in a typed format. If we were face to face I'd have been smiling and just speaking normally. Also (remember completely friendly tone) I did not check my editions. If it came off aggressively that was not my intent. I won't be a nag about that kind of stuff anymore. From now on I'll just
let it go GIF

Reactions: samdavies
Damn, redoing ALL the boxes... wonder what the blemish was.
If that's for real, then it's rather quick, FilmArena would have to take a bus to the neighboring town, which would break, drive off road, crash and explode, so they'd be looking for another employee to send for... half a year, and CineMuseum would ride a donkey for a few months, get kidnapped by Mafia on the way, sold to slavery by human traffickers, and only having been freed in a few years, maybe get back to that production.