G2 steelbook with no inside art.
Purchase Link: click here

Also appears that it will contain movie cash for The Dark Knight Rises

Attachments

• m2199283.jpg
    m2199283.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:
I REALLY hope these are not re-used artwork as the recent US wave... that would be the lamest thing ever.

On a separate note... really, how many steel books do we need for BB and TDK!

I think Canada used that artwork first. Best Buy just used the same one. Kind of silly to use it a third time.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
I think Canada used that artwork first. Best Buy just used the same one. Kind of silly to use it a third time.

thats exactly what I was thinking that it would be a third go around which would be super lame. I have the 1st release FS versions of BB/TDK that Best Buy recycled.

If they did recycle a 3rd time I wonder if these one's would be like the US ones without inside art and inferior print quality?

I dont think I have seen FS re-release same art steel's art so I doubt these will be that but if they were, oh man :angry:

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I bet it's the white steels Japan got.

that was my initial guess as well

^^^This would my guess too. A lot of unhappy collectors if they do and some very regretful ebay buyers....

Although $17 would be dirt cheap for em'.

^^^This would my guess too. A lot of unhappy collectors if they do and some very regretful ebay buyers....

Although $17 would be dirt cheap for em'.

Even better, for Canadians that were going to see The Dark Knight Rises anyway they basically cost $7 + tax ;) (assuming movie cash is the normal $10)

I will pick up one of each copy. I paid $30 for Batman Begins and never really wanted Dark Knight. If I am going to pay an extra $6 I mine as well grab both of them. I am sure the set would look better IMO.

Even better, for Canadians that were going to see The Dark Knight Rises anyway they basically cost $7 + tax ;) (assuming movie cash is the normal $10)

Yeah exactly... it would be so rad if it is the normal $10 movie cash. I have seen the odd $5 only movie cash too.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I will pick up one of each copy. I paid $30 for Batman Begins and never really wanted Dark Knight. If I am going to pay an extra $6 I mine as well grab both of them. I am sure the set would look better IMO.

yeah set always looks better :D

If they are, then nothing is safe anymore. :ohno:

I promise myself if they copy the Japan white wave I am gonna stop collecting and move onto something else.

Chip, I really dont think anything is safe anymore... they can and probably will re-release everything now that this hobby is getting bigger. Which blow's because there is nothing really "collectible" or "limited" about steel books. There just "another" packaging form for movies really... at least that's where there headed.

If you can accept that and just take it for that I guess its ok to continue. I have already accepted the fact that there is nothing "collectible" or "limited" about steel books and am just getting them as a form of "cool movie packaging" with artwork.

Reactions: darczap
Chip, I really dont think anything is safe anymore... they can and probably will re-release everything now that this hobby is getting bigger. Which blow's because there is nothing really "collectible" or "limited" about steel books. There just "another" packaging form for movies really... at least that's where there headed.

If you can accept that and just take it for that I guess its ok to continue. I have already accepted the fact that there is nothing "collectible" or "limited" about steel books and am just getting them as a form of "cool movie packaging" with artwork.

To be fair Asia still seems to release some limited exclusive steelbooks, Blufans especially. Although most new titles seem to get recycled in every country now.

Last edited:
These won't be same as the whites ones.

source? or hunch?

I think they will be the white JP/KOR ones... that's just pure speculation though on my part.

Will be interesting to see what happens... Future Shop has mostly always brought new art for there releases so I have hope... lol.