Purchase Link: click here

Also appears that it will contain movie cash for The Dark Knight Rises

Attachments

• m2199283.jpg
    m2199283.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:
So does this mean we could see an Iron Man rerelease....hmmmmm

Good god could you imagine the knife fights that would ensue from the people scrambling to get all they can...

And then the crying afterwards when they cant sell them for 400 dollars on ebay after they're released.

I say no for one reason. Paramount. They have stopped giving us SB which means they no longer care for the NA market. Warner, Sony, Alliance are the only players left in the SB market. As you can see, Warner is doing massive re releases, and so are Alliance sometimes. I doubt you will see any re release of older SB not made by Warner.

Also note, I've heard that WB Canada is no more. This means that Canada might actually see LESS WB steelbook in the future.

So does this mean we could see an Iron Man rerelease....hmmmmm

uuugh that blu-ray banner is distracting.
for this artwork, i still prefer the original amazon.ca release with pure artwork inside-out !

this cannot be the final artwork..... Would av liked something different. Would like to add another steel to my collection but probably not one with a same picture but has a blue banner..

Just wondering if anyone has opened these up yet to see if there is indeed inner art or if they are just a rehashing of the BB ones.

no inner art on the one I bought. And the surface of the steel is super flat/matt that does not have the usual shine other steels have. I feel that it is a cheaper quality product compare to the very first Dark Knight Steel I have (bought the Begins one for the $5 movie cash as well as watching both films again before going to see TDKR!)

no inner art on the one I bought. And the surface of the steel is super flat/matt that does not have the usual shine other steels have. I feel that it is a cheaper quality product compare to the very first Dark Knight Steel I have (bought the Begins one for the $5 movie cash as well as watching both films again before going to see TDKR!)

Thanks man, been wondering for awhile now.

On a side note, do you know what theatres the movie cash is good for?

I only have Empire Theatres around here, so if it doesnt work for them then thats a downer. :(