Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed that the steelbook (along with the DVD & regular bluray) of Batman V Superman is showing as "Awaiting Stock" on the HMV Ireland & Xtra Vision Ireland websites. Same thing happened with Sicario & The Martian & neither of them ever came in stock. I could be wrong, but I'd say they'll start cancelling orders soon.

Just noticed that the steelbook (along with the DVD & regular bluray) of Batman V Superman is showing as "Awaiting Stock" on the HMV Ireland & Xtra Vision Ireland websites. Same thing happened with Sicario & The Martian & neither of them ever came in stock. I could be wrong, but I'd say they'll start cancelling orders soon.

I messaged them but no reply...it's hard to know what to do now....I've ordered from xtra vision.
Tempted to just but fron evil bay....might give till tomorrow

I messaged them but no reply...it's hard to know what to do now....I've ordered from xtra vision.
Tempted to just but fron evil bay....might give till tomorrow

Parcel Motel is the way to go. I get a good few of the HMV exclusive steels & have them shipped to Parcel Motel, haven't had a problem yet & they usually show up two days after dispatching.

Just looking at HMV Ireland's previous track record, with the item not available to order anymore & it showing as "Awaiting Stock", thats usually a bad sign that they won't be able to deliver on orders.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Parcel Motel is the way to go. I get a good few of the HMV exclusive steels & have them shipped to Parcel Motel, haven't had a problem yet & they usually show up two days after dispatching.

Just looking at HMV Ireland's previous track record, with the item not available to order anymore & it showing as "Awaiting Stock", thats usually a bad sign that they won't be able to deliver on orders.
I had only one order cancelled previously and that was Revenant Hmv Exclusive
The Martian and Chappie was showing awaiting stock before release date and I still got delivery of both on release date
I have had a couple of Hmv Exclusives pre orders not shipped until the Monday with Tuesday delivery

If debit cards not charged by Monday then it will be not looking good
Delivery to the Irish warehouse might just be delayed
If Hmv Ireland orders are going to get cancelled that will happen from Monday/Tuesday

I'm sure the print run on this is big so I would be very surprised if it does not come back in stock on Hmv Ireland website after release date at some stage

Hmv Ireland on twitter replied to a few customers that there is a delay in stock been delivered to Ireland from the UK but online orders will be fulfilled
From what I can gather this applies to both Amaray and steelbook orders

I suppose as long as you don't get a cancelled order email your order will eventually be shipped
It's a Bank Holiday on Monday in Ireland so it's very possible orders might be not shipped until Tuesday

Xtravision cancelled my order......
considering WB's track record with massive print runs and HMV's track record of slashing the price of their steels a month or two later, think Xtravision may have done me a favour.

Xtravision cancelled my order......
considering WB's track record with massive print runs and HMV's track record of slashing the price of their steels a month or two later, think Xtravision may have done me a favour.
When did you pre order and was it Xtra-vision Ireland or Xtra-vision UK as my Hmv Ireland order is been processed and payment already taken
Not that I think it makes any difference but I don't use Xtra-vision websites I only use Hmv Ireland Website for orders

I believe Xtravision vision UK, ordered 2/3 months back with a 10% discount code and had an email this morning saying order cancelled as issue with credit card.

Reactions: paulboland