Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the actual poster art of the Hmv uk but not the final design (upside down art) and finish (matte),

The French is the second best after this but the constant reminder of 3D and French title ruins it (obviously not for the French)

Last edited:
The imperfections could be troublesome but please show pics from a normal viewing distance instead of the microscopic photos...
Many steelbooks seen from up this close will have imperfections.
For example: Blufans would be 10X worse than this if the same microscopic photos were shown.

The point is people are buying something they expect to be in a brand new and mint condition, regardless of the company. These are premium steelbook releases too, they're not exactly cheap so people are more or less expecting a perfect item in terms of quality control and rightfully so. If you let small paint chips go and hair line scratches then what's next? Small dings here and there? Alot of people are OCD collectors too, the average person may not notice something like this but that's not the point. You could argue a vast amount of us will leave these in the sleeve so it's passable but it's still a defective item none the less. What are we saying, x amount of paint chips and scratches are okay cause you can only really see them if you look closely?

@Mickle_89 @Maximus15

Photos as requested. The first one is the one with the hair, but looks worse in reality. The other photos show the various defects like scratches, pinhole dents and paint chips
View attachment 286794 View attachment 286795 View attachment 286796 View attachment 286798 View attachment 286799 View attachment 286800

I have quite abit of that too, pin hole paint chips very tiny and hair line scratches.... Not many to bother me though.

This is why most of the time i prefer Matte or zero finishes as they dont damage as easy.

Their mad max was like this :(

Was hoping the quality would be better

The point is people are buying something they expect to be in a brand new and mint condition, regardless of the company. These are premium steelbook releases too, they're not exactly cheap so people are more or less expecting a perfect item in terms of quality control and rightfully so. If you let small paint chips go and hair line scratches then what's next? Small dings here and there? Alot of people are OCD collectors too, the average person may not notice something like this but that's not the point. You could argue a vast amount of us will leave these in the sleeve so it's passable but it's still a defective item none the less. What are we saying, x amount of paint chips and scratches are okay cause you can only really see them if you look closely?
Well said ;) We are entitled to be fussy when paying premium prices... :cigar: If we were paying peanuts, I'd be a lot more lenient :p

I get your point about imperfections but please show photos in a more realistic view so members here can get an accurate perspective.I have yet to decide whether or not to get this from my source.Seeing photos like this does nothing for me since they are microscopic.That's like looking at Margo Robbie's face microscopically and seeing a few blackheads.That will not change the way we feel about Harley Quinn because in reality she is :hungry:
I want to see a "normal" view so I can decide to get this or not. As someone mentioned earlier, Fury Road was less than pristine and problematic, so I am aware of such issues.
99% of WEA steelbooks will have imperfections.I mentioned Blufans which is highly praised,They are not any better than this and they are among the top of the food chain.

Odds are if you're holding this you're going to bed having it pretty close to your head whilst looking at it. Missing these imperfections on a steelbook with dark colors and a gloss finish is going to be near impossible, just look at the Manta Constantine steel. Gorgeous steelbook but rife with imperfections

Odds are if you're holding this you're going to bed having it pretty close to your head whilst looking at it. Missing these imperfections on a steelbook with dark colors and a gloss finish is going to be near impossible, just look at the Manta Constantine steel. Gorgeous steelbook but rife with imperfections
For the record, when I'm going to bed, the last thing I have close against my head is a steelbook...
Look, If there are quality control issues,I will be the first one in line to point it out.As mentioned earlier, i haven't decided to get this for my collection so I'm trying to get an accurate picture of hoe bad this is.Can someone please post pics that are more realistic in distance...thanks

well said. I'm a sealed OCD collector and hate even small rips (even small scratches) on the seal. I sold my CA:CW Roger Lenti, because of a loose disc ...a shame, because the rest was really near mint condition compared to other blufans releases. they [all] want $55-$70 for a single steelbook and I'm happy to pay this amount, because I get a pretty nice premium release, but on the other side I expect high quality control and to be honest this is certainly not asking too much, or am I wrong. I know it's impossible to get a steelbook in perfect condition, but of course in better condition, than the pics above and the Fright Night steelbook, damn, scratches ...scratches everywhere.

For the record, when I'm going to bed, the last thing I have close against my head is a steelbook...
Look, If there are quality control issues,I will be the first one in line to point it out.As mentioned earlier, i haven't decided to get this for my collection so I'm trying to get an accurate picture of hoe bad this is.Can someone please post pics that are more realistic in distance...thanks
Thing is, whether you get pics at a distance your more comfortable with or not won't really matter as not all will be the same lol. Some will be mint and others not so, it's a raffle out there as to what you'll get.

Would you be happy buying a pillow case with little tears and holes in it for £50?After all that is something you go to bed with your head against.

You're not going to get an accurate representation in a picture on here whether it's magnified or not, one person's could be scratched, another's could be scratched more, another could be mint. Looking at a couple of pictures won't answer that question for you.

Knowing ahead of time that this was WEA steelbook, I knew that quality control could be an issue.This is the case for more than 90% of the time for WEA steels and why I've held of from getting this to this point for my collection.Second, group buy prices are way too high for the box sets.You need to better source your "wanted" steels since you end up paying upwards of 30% or more at times.

well said. I'm a sealed OCD collector and hate even small rips (even small scratches) on the seal. I sold my CA:CW Roger Lenti, because of a loose disc ...a shame, because the rest was really near mint condition compared to other blufans releases. they [all] want $55-$70 for a single steelbook and I'm happy to pay this amount, because I get a pretty nice premium release, but on the other side I expect high quality control and to be honest this is certainly not asking too much, or am I wrong. I know it's impossible to get a steelbook in perfect condition, but of course in better condition, than the pics above and the Fright Night steelbook, damn, scratches ...scratches everywhere.
Yes what a shame because they can be fixed without opening the steelbook. You could have fixed it and saved yourself all that trouble. Follow this LINK.

I get your point about imperfections but please show photos in a more realistic view so members here can get an accurate perspective.I have yet to decide whether or not to get this from my source.Seeing photos like this does nothing for me since they are microscopic.That's like looking at Margo Robbie's face microscopically and seeing a few blackheads.That will not change the way we feel about Harley Quinn because in reality she is :hungry:
I want to see a "normal" view so I can decide to get this or not. As someone mentioned earlier, Fury Road was less than pristine and problematic, so I am aware of such issues.
99% of WEA steelbooks will have imperfections.I mentioned Blufans which is highly praised,They are not any better than this and they are among the top of the food chain.

why so bossy. ain't nobody owes you nothin.

Status
Not open for further replies.