Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #10) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 17, 2016
Purchase link: Nova (OOS)- Pre-order July 22, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - Order limit : 1 copy
Price: $44
Note: Lenticular slip - 500 numbered copies - 6 character cards
HDN Group Buy: limited number of copies hosted by Aniv (CLOSED)
In Premium Supporter Area only here
Premium Supporter info here

13521841_730341937069581_2688997375811468565_n.jpg

Pre-order from website goes live at the below time:

13568792_730341930402915_2498601571796669013_o.jpg

Package details
* Aspect Ratio & Format : 1080P High Definition 2.40:1
* Sound Mix
2D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Czech , Hindi , Hungarian, Polish , Russian, Turkish
3D : Dolby Atmos; English , Dolby Digital 5.1; Hindi , Mandarin , Russian
* Subtitles
2D : Korean , English SDH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech , Portuguese , Estonian, Hebrew, Hungarian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Romanian, Russian , Slovenian , Turkish
3D : Korean , English SDH, Chinese, Cantonese , Estonian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Russian, Thai
*Special Feature
- Uniting The World's Finest(15:34)
- Gods and Men: A Meeting of Giants(12:27)
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder(21:03)
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile(22:42)
- Superman: Complexity & Truth(07:04)
- Batman: Austerity & Rage(08:11)
- Wonder Woman: Grace & Power(07:17)
- Batcave: Legacy of The Lair(07:05)
- The Might and The Power of A Punch(05:12)
- The Empire of Luthor(12:44)
- Save the Bats(04:30)

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the premium support system as a pay to win ideal. It would be more fair to subject everyone to GB's and the slowest people lose out. Allowing those who can't pay expensive retail + gb fee's + 25$ to get a copy. This is coming from a man who always orders direct from Nova regardless.

That would be true if there were GBs being held there regularly. Speaking for myself, I paid for premium membership to support the site for all the good stuff on here. No where is anyone promised access to exclusive GBs and honestly rare. As for the pay to win ideal, I am lost. The premium section is primarily used by many to network and help each other out.

That would be true if there were GBs being held there regularly. Speaking for myself, I paid for premium membership to support the site for all the good stuff on here. No where is anyone promised access to exclusive GBs and honestly rare. As for the pay to win ideal, I am lost. The premium section is primarily used by many to network and help each other out.
A) I saw this concept (if successful) being the first of many examples of premium GB's
B)Good for you, hope it paid off though I'm currently not talking about that right now dear
C)Nobody is promised but when it becomes the norm, it's nice to expect things to not chance
D)And it's not being used for that right now though sunshine and thats what I'm complaining against

A) I saw this concept (if successful) being the first of many examples of premium GB's
B)Good for you, hope it paid off though I'm currently not talking about that right now dear
C)Nobody is promised but when it becomes the norm, it's nice to expect things to not chance
D)And it's not being used for that right now though sunshine and thats what I'm complaining against

This is hardly the first premium only GB, it's just the one that's had the most fanfare.

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Sorry lad, its the first one I've known about

And that's why I pointed it out. ;)

My point is that there's been other GBs and they haven't affected the vast, vast majority that are available to everybody. I just don't see a theoretical future of having to pay membership dues to access the GB section or all high demand GBs being membership locked.

I find the FA list far more troubling, but this isn't the place for that conversation.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I'm not sure about this release, may go for another one, would have preferred another Lenti image from the movie posters. Have not seen the back of the Lenti yet, so maybe another movie poster on that, they don't always show the back, hmmm.

batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-movie-poster-.jpg batman-v-superman-fight.jpg batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.jpg batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice_3027f230.jpg batman_v_superman__2016____theatrical_poster_by_camw1n-d93o9wa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
I'm not sure about this release, may go for another one, would have preferred another Lenti image from the movie posters. Have not seen the back of the Lenti yet, so maybe another movie poster on that, they don't always show the back, hmmm.

Those images look too corny to me. Photoshop layer over photoshop layer and the reason is, they're fan posters and in my opinion, it shows. I'm happy with the choice they made personally

Those images look too corny to me. Photoshop layer over photoshop layer and the reason is, they're fan posters and in my opinion, it shows. I'm happy with the choice they made personally

I posted promo pics too but they didn't upload right for some reason, seen a double post go up too which was odd, the IMax poster is kind of growing on me,

Not many official posters for this I guess, there are some good promo pics, the studios kind of limit with what they can use anyway for steelbooks, a promo pic will be on the back of the Lenti or one of the movie posters.

$55 including postage = £42.63. That's certainly not cheap. I am sure the Lenti will look cool but this Steelbook artwork is very poor.

The is release cost me 32 dollars for the steel. So 23 dollars for the slip and shipping actually seems like a pretty good deal as if you by magnetic lentis from eBay cost about 15 bucks so your looking at 8 bucks for shipping materials and shipping cost actually seems really reasonable myself. To have something cover the steel you don't like

The is release cost me 32 dollars for the steel. So 23 dollars for the slip and shipping actually seems like a pretty good deal as if you by magnetic lentis from eBay cost about 15 bucks so your looking at 8 bucks for shipping materials and shipping cost actually seems really reasonable myself. To have something cover the steel you don't like

The world reasonable has been made to look reasonable by retailers and collectors over the period of time. So sad to miss those days where Steels were 10.99 and they were of good quality.

h1_typeA.jpg

Thank you for visiting Nova Media’s new website. We have upgraded our website to have a cleaner layout and prepared more secure and stable server for betting shopping experience.

For our existing customers, there are some announcements to be made. Please look below.

1. Your login account(E-mail Address) remains the same as the previous website

2. Temporary Password is “admin0607”.

Please log into your existing account to change the password by clicking “My Info”.

3. Please check if your account information is correct (Address, Telephone Number, Nova Points and Etc)

4. Existing Nova points will be transferred from the previous website by the end of July.

5. If you have any other inquiries, please contact [email protected]

Thank you

NOVAMEDIA.

Do not show this message again. Close X