Battleship (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

o0 Deuce 0o

BANNED
Jan 16, 2011
England
:D

Release Date: August 20th, 2012 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6904/

Amazon UK Buy Link

Play.com Buy Link

22056497_300x300_1.jpg

More artwork pics:
91CBxhaNoqL._AA1500_.jpg

91AJ5YWb4EL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I held off till the last min. Had this on order for £15 at amazon uk but with all the bad comments for this here and? Well anywhere this movie gets a mention :hilarious: I decided to come to my senses and cancel it before It was too late. There's soooooo many good/great movies getting steelbooks over the coming weeks that bad movies really do not deserve a look-in. I'll just hang fire and pick a copy up cheap later down the line. I'm sure there will be a lot of cheap 2nd hand copies going around very soon :hilarious:

I feel pretty chuffed with myself though :D. Now I have £15 extra to spend on something I know I will love so I'll have a look-see what I'll orden in its place :scat:

They may have been good but im sorry i would rather pay £14 than £20 just because they changed packaging to what it should be anyway no thanks.

The movie was a mindless action silly plot but fun all around family flick and for £14 and a lovely steelbook, I simply couldn't resist, spoke to Amazon.co.uk and they said they will ship on release date, I'm in no rush whatsoever. This was a no-brainer bargain deal for me ;)

Last edited:
Just arrived in mint condition. I'm liking the embossing, its a nice looking steelbook.

I just need to see the film now, but first to remove all brain cells get the popcorn on the go then enjoy the escapism fun of it all

just seen the film, great if your brain is switched of while watching but the steelbook is awsome and like the comments above who its debossed.

the review for picture and audio on blu ray review are outstanding.:)