Battleship (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

o0 Deuce 0o

BANNED
Jan 16, 2011
England
:D

Release Date: August 20th, 2012 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6904/

Amazon UK Buy Link

Play.com Buy Link

22056497_300x300_1.jpg

More artwork pics:
91CBxhaNoqL._AA1500_.jpg

91AJ5YWb4EL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone post some piccies please, had to order mine from Amazon cos got too good a deal on it so they don't dispatch till release date :( does Amazon Germany do this too?

I suppose you can justify keeping this sealed given how bad the film is. :hilarious:

Then we shouldn't be buying it in the first place? :hilarious: and get away from the culture I need to buy it because everyone else is, right?

I haven't seen this yet so its a blind buy for me. I like these action alien type popcorn movies. 2 hours of entertainment :). I probably enjoy it anyway!

I agree and I've given this one a miss myself even though it looks very nice with the embossing. The price would have to drop significantly to bother with this film.

Mine was dispatched by Tesco yesterday and arrived this morning! Quick or what!

The packaging leaves a lot to be desired though.

Anyone else think it looks a different colour to the French or German one that was posted the other day?

Maybe it was just the photos themselves.

Last edited:
see! this is what i'm talking about! awesome steelbook , tempted by it, but i won't buy it because of the movie itself...come on! RIHANNA really? i used to buy anything just for the art...imagin; i got the last exoticism:hilarious: