Battleship (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

o0 Deuce 0o

BANNED
Jan 16, 2011
England
:D

Release Date: August 20th, 2012 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6904/

Amazon UK Buy Link

Play.com Buy Link

22056497_300x300_1.jpg

More artwork pics:
91CBxhaNoqL._AA1500_.jpg

91AJ5YWb4EL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen this, I must say after all that waiting to come on bluray very disappointing lol. oh well 2 hours for a fun pop corn flick. Wooden acting, crap dialogue.......

Reactions: tono06
It was a fun cheesy movie, nothing special, just waste of $209M to make and might as well give it to Michael Bay to fund for his fourth Transformers movie lol

I'm an hour into the film and I'm loving it

---------- Post added 08-19-2012 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-18-2012 at 10:34 PM ----------

I really enjoyed it . It Ended a bit sharpish, but overall I'm glad to have added this to my collection :movie:

Transfer and the effects are mean't to be awesome even if the movie is a tad crap lol !

My copy was dispatched by Amazon yesterday. The delivery estimate is tomorrow (20th) so it looks like I may get it on time :scat:

Lowest price was £15 way back, I guess it was £18.99?

Well not quite...Seems the allocation was sold out. Credit Card declines, cancellations etc are what is showing now unless Ama has secured more stock from the disributor

Think your missing the point, play and HMV have it so it was just a temporary issue nothing to lose sleep over lol