Battleship (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

o0 Deuce 0o

BANNED
Jan 16, 2011
England
:D

Release Date: August 20th, 2012 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6904/

Amazon UK Buy Link

Play.com Buy Link

22056497_300x300_1.jpg

More artwork pics:
91CBxhaNoqL._AA1500_.jpg

91AJ5YWb4EL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that blows, my email says I was charged £14.99. I guess they didn't remove VAT for me. :(

Email amz uk customer service and tell them it wasn't removed. They should be able to take care of it for you as an item not shipped within EU shouldn't have VAT on it.

All I know is I paid £12.50 + £3.06 shipping and I pre-ordered as soon as it was up on amz uk.

Looks like it's oos or temporarily unavailable from AMZ (again :D). If it's gone for good, I'm glad I went with two, in the event that one turns up damaged. Hopefully they both don't turn up damaged though lol :ohno:

Receieved my copy from Amazon today. Here are a few quick iPhone pictures (with terrible lighting I must add). I have to say I think design wise this is the best Steelbook Universal has done, at least in the UK anyway. The embossing is immense, the back art just nice and even the inside art has a certain something about it. A perfect release in my opinion, if only the film was as good as the design :hilarious:

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

Last edited:
All I know is I paid £12.50 + £3.06 shipping and I pre-ordered as soon as it was up on amz uk.

me too :D

Mine said Total before VAT was 18.07 and it came to 14.99 plus 3.08 for shipping. Oh well what's a couple of dollars anyways. No biggie I guess. :rolleyes:

did you use the coupon code? if not maybe that's why yours is more expensive :dunno:

No I guess I missed the coupon code. I didn't even know Amazon had one going.

oh, it was a while back. From post #66

Get £1.00 Off Battleship on Blu-ray
If you pre-order Battleship [Blu-ray] or Battleship - Limited Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] on or before 23.59 BST on May 31, 2012, you can receive an extra £1.00 off the release day purchase price by entering promotion code BATTLESP at the checkout stage of your purchase order.

That looks like some of the best embossing I've ever seen on a steelbook from those pictures.

It is, trust me. As I have said already I think this is the best Steelbook Universal have made in the UK. Safe House was good but this is on another level.

recieved mine from amazon today, only cost £14 delivered next day aswell. just watched it tonight not brilliant by any stretch but just switch your brain off fun.

Reactions: Ricker