Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #5) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Pre-order date & time: 17th April, 2015 10PM (Korea time UTC+9)
Release date: 15th May, 2015
Buy links and prices:
Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)
Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)
One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Package details:

1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook
2) 2x Lenticular poster card
3) 6x art card
4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Please note that only one click combo package has been dispatched by first come first served basis, other package will be dispatched randomly and all single package price will be increased to 49.99$ after promotional period ends (as 3 days).

11070085_568366746600435_5613577933094295729_n.png

Artwork:
bh6-kr-lenti-jpg.153549

bh6-kr-fullslip-jpg.153548

Attachments

• BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4,653
  • BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,634
Last edited by a moderator:
No need to make a choice btw Nova & BF guys :cigar:... Simplz: 1-click of dis and 1-click of dat... there U go SORTED!! lol :p

I like the look of both of the slips but I'm going to take a back seat with these and wait for the Blufans release.

Hi Severo
Yes sorry, unfortunately I can not do jedemal English and the translation using Google Translate, but that is not translated well, so it is just so ...
In any case, many thanks Severo!

In reference to the purchase limit: The loud Nova:
One-Click 1 x
Full 2 x
Lenticular 2 x
Best regards Thomas

Hi Severo
Yes sorry, unfortunately I can not do jedemal English and the translation using Google Translate, but that is not translated well, so it is just so ...
In any case, many thanks Severo!

In reference to the purchase limit: The loud Nova:
One-Click 1 x
Full 2 x
Lenticular 2 x
Best regards Thomas

i just saw the post on facebook and checked backed if somebody else had posted it already. ;)
thanks for asking them (and getting finally an answer. :) ).

Looks to be REGION A locked. If you go to the product page on Novas site and scroll to the bottom of the page, it states A.

Bad news for UK and Europe, but, hey ho...
I wouldn't be sure that it's region locked. The US version is region free and I would be suprised if this isn't. There region coding isn't always accurate.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Should be region free, it was the same with John Wick. Pictures had region A but it was confirmed to be region free.

• Helpful Post
I wouldn't be sure that it's region locked. The US version is region free and I would be suprised if this isn't. There region coding isn't always accurate.

Should be region free, it was the same with John Wick. Pictures had region A but it was confirmed to be region free.

..BUT in the case of Drive and John Wick, the product page clearly stated Region ALL, I know about the actual item being printed with region A, I have them and commented about it at the time that it was region FREE.

In this case of Big Hero 6, the product page states Region A, which doesn't follow the norm for Novamedia. Maybe someone can find out for sure.

I hope it is Region Free, but this has put me off, regardless of whether other releases in other countries are region free.

Reactions: jonnie123
..BUT in the case of Drive and John Wick, the product page clearly stated Region ALL, I know about the actual item being printed with region A, I have them and commented about it at the time that it was region FREE.

In this case of Big Hero 6, the product page states Region A, which doesn't follow the norm for Novamedia. Maybe someone can find out for sure.

I hope it is Region Free, but this has put me off, regardless of whether other releases in other countries are region free.
I'm pretty sure it's just a mistake in the listing. If you look at Edge of Tommorow which was region free that states region A only. I'm sure this will be region free.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
I'm pretty sure it's just a mistake in the listing. If you look at Edge of Tommorow which was region free that states region A only. I'm sure this will be region free.
I'll be getting it either way because I love the look of the slips, I just wanted to know whether I'd have to pick up the standard Blu Ray as well in order to watch the film!

I have decided to pass on this funds are to low
If it had of been on Monday and not today I might have ordered

Good Luck to all who will be trying for an order

Couple minutes left to go, hoping to get the full slip version. Was originally going to get the one-click, but talked myself out of it.

edit: Site is running slow as hell already, lol. Gonna be hard to snag with my country internet.