UK
Release date: February 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99
Notes: Debossed title, gloss finish, region-free

16943828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the ok to show up to work a couple minutes late so I can be there right at 8:00 to grab mine! If a scalper is rushing to the stand with me and try to take them all I'm taking them from them. Then I'll be like "what?" Lol. Only if somebody is taking more than two though and leaving the shelf empty for me. :)

Got the ok to show up to work a couple minutes late so I can be there right at 8:00 to grab mine! If a scalper is rushing to the stand with me and try to take them all I'm taking them from them. Then I'll be like "what?" Lol. Only if somebody is taking more than two though and leaving the shelf empty for me. :)

Good luck! I have the same plan but I don't know how committed I am to running through Target at 8 and then potentially getting into it with people over a steelbook. Hope it doesn't come to that for anyone!

Good luck! I have the same plan but I don't know how committed I am to running through Target at 8 and then potentially getting into it with people over a steelbook. Hope it doesn't come to that for anyone!

Well I'm a pretty big guy or not small at least so hopefully all I got to do is say hay let me get one. I just won't be to happy if someone is trying to buy all of them. I'm suppose to be at work right at 8:00 anyway so I just plan on being there right when they open then heading straight to work. It's cold though so I don't want to stand at the door so going to have to make a mad dash from my car. Lol
Edit:
I'm just worried it's going to be like Thor the Dark World with only two per store. Hopefully not though. I'd never yell at anybody over a steelbook though. I just don't want someone grabbing like 5 though of this limited release apparently and leaving none for the people that show up at 8:05.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ask
Well I'm a pretty big guy or not small at least so hopefully all I got to do is say hay let me get one. I just won't be to happy if someone is trying to buy all of them. I'm suppose to be at work right at 8:00 anyway so I just plan on being there right when they open then heading straight to work. It's cold though so I don't want to stand at the door so going to have to make a mad dash from my car. Lol
Edit:
I'm just worried it's going to be like Thor the Dark World with only two per store. Hopefully not though. I'd never yell at anybody over a steelbook though. I just don't want someone grabbing like 5 though of this limited release apparently and leaving none for the people that show up at 8:05.

I am taking my cute-as-a-button 4-year-old with me to Target tomorrow. If I fail to secure a copy and see someone with more than one, I will have my kid start crying on cue while I beg that person to spare a copy
for my "very disappointed kid.":naughty:

I am taking my cute-as-a-button 4-year-old with me to Target tomorrow. If I fail to secure a copy and see someone with more than one, I will have my kid start crying on cue while I beg that person to spare a copy

Lol! A child! Why didn't I think of that :p

Good thing we are not in the same area. I would not be bothered by a crying kid. Used to my niece and nephew

Good thing we are not in the same area. I would not be bothered by a crying kid. Used to my niece and nephew

Would you be bothered by a crying kid that you are dragging across the floor because said kid has arms firmly wrapped around one of your ankles while the kid's tears are copiously dropping on your shoelaces?
That's the situation some greedy steelbook collector my find themselves in tomorrow.:p